:11:

"I am."

Namjoon stared at him, wide eyes scanning his face for any signs of his lieing.

"Y-you are?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes. RapMon nodded, smiling lightly. "How do I know if you lying or not?"
RapMon sighed, pulling his shirt off his shoulder and turning it towards the teen.

"We have the same birth mark." RapMon said. Namjoon looked at his Birth mark. And they were he same.

"D-daddy." Namjoon jumped into his arms, crying loudly as he was rocked side to side.

"You kid." He looked at a worried Jin.
"I want you to come with us." RapMon stood, putting Namjoon on his feet and grabbing his hand. Jin following behind like a lost puppy.

RapMon led them to the table he was settled at
Jin looked at the crowd, spotting his friends. Jungkook mouthed "What's going on?" Jin just shrugged, replying with rapid hand movements and "I don't know!"

RapMon pulled him down onto a seat, smiling at him before turning back to the performance that was going on.

Namjoon was snuggled into his side the whole time, whimpering quietly

"Cheer up buddy. I'm here now."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Just a quick picture to show you the difference between them.

RapMon

Namjoon

Namjoon

-------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon nodded, his face still burried in his chest.

RapMon combed his hand through Namjoons hair, smiling when Namjoon leaned into the touch.

He looked back up at the performers. It was two girls, and if he caught it, they were dancing and singing to
'I Am The Best' by 2ne1.

Once they were done he gave them a nod of approval, letting them know he liked their performance.

After a bunch more kids, and some horribly dancing and singing to songs that are good, Namjoon stretched as he stood, popping his back.

"daddy.." Namjoon reached for him. Jin cooed and laughed when Namjoon nearly fell from his chair from tiredness.

"Come on buddy. Let's go to my place. You wanna come too?"

"I have no family so I will be glad to come. Let me go tell my friends first, ne?" Jin smiled.
RapMon nodded. "Meet me at the front of the school. I have a car waiting.

Jin nodded, hurrying off to find his friends.

"Jin-hyung! What are  you famous now?!" Jimin ran over with a large smile.

"No, but I think Joonie is. RapMon is his dad."

"WHAT?!!!???"

All 5 boys stared at Namy and RapMon in surprise as they made their way out.

"Namjoon didn't know either! If I can, and if he let's me, if he tells the story as to why he was never there I'll let you guys know." Jin said.

"Wait, your leaving with him?"

"Uh..yeah. I have no family to go to so....yeah." Jin scratched the back of his head sadly.

"You go have fun with famous man Hyung! Text or call us when you can!" Hoseok patted his back, giving him a hug before letting the others do so.

Jin waved bey to them before making his way to the front of the school.

He spotted Namjoon and RapMon at the entrance, surrounded by fan girls swooning over the hot Rapper.

"RapMon Oppa! Can I have a hug?" One girl asked with a smile.

RapMon held out his other arm, his right one holding onto Namjoons thin body.

"Eeeeeh!" She ran into his arms. RapMon winced at her high voice, wishing he can just get to his mate back home. He was staring Pre heat and being surrounded by mainly alphas and betas was not helping.

"Jin! Let's go!"

"Sorry!" Jin ducked through the thick crowd of girls, successfully making it to Namjoon and RapMon.

RapMon wrapped an arm around his shoulders, guiding them both out to his car.

Once they got settled, RapMon poked Namjoons cheek.

"I see you still love Kumamon?" RapMon smiled at him. Namjoon blushed, hiding his face in his black hoodie.

"You still love Ryan too?"

"I love Ryan!!!!" Namjoon yelled out.
"Ah ah ah! Carful love! Don't move too much baby." Jin put a hand on Namjoons stomach, stilling Namjoons movements.

"Why? What happened?"

Jin gave him eyes that said "I'll tell you later." RapMon nodded, understanding these eyes.

RapMon put his head on the cold window, taking deep breaths as he felt slick pooling in his pad.

Yes he wore pads during pre heat to not soil his pants, so what?!

"Dad? Are you o-okay?" Namjoon asked soflty.
RapMon nodded, biting his lip.
"I'm fine. Lay down and sleep, yeah? I'll wake you when we get there."

Namjoon nodded before leaning on Jins chest, falling asleep not long after.

"Omega?" Jin said suddenly.
RapMon nodded, holding his stomach.
"It's okay when we get to your home I will make sure to give you the privacy you need." Jin said in a soft voice.

RapMon thanked him quitely, trying his best not to grind against the soft seats of the car.

"Omega." Jin said in a deep voice. RapMon moaned quitely, but loud enough for Namjoon to stir in his sleep.

"Stay down." Jin said quitely.
RapMon nodded, not wanting to disobey an Alpha.

Soon they made it to his house, his driver helping a stumbling RapMon into the large mansion.

Jin carried Namjoon into the mansion ,looking around in awe. RapMon turned to them.

"I'll get someone to send you to a geust room. But right now I need Alpha." RapMon stumbled up the stairs.

Not a minute later a nice maid came down, leading them up the stairs to one of a million geust room.

They passed one room and he could here RapMon doing the dirty with someone.

Jin chuckled softly, shaking his head.

The maid ledyhem into a large room, a nice large bed and lots of space.
Jin set Namjoon on the bed, laying down beside him.

This will be interesting.