:17:

As they were eating one of those camera men peeked into the room.

(Those people who follow you around with this cameras. I love it when they film Jimin. He's so plump and cute)

RapMon instantly put on his public persona. Eyes half lidded and hair over them. Voice husky and body slightly slouched.

The camera came over, filming them.

The man behind the camera apologized with his eyes, basically saying that this was his job.

RapMon let it go, continuing his conversation with Chanyeol. But Chanyeol didn't notice the camera.

"So when are you going to let them know your an Omega? Ow- what the heck!!!?" Chanyeol finally noticed the camera and his eyes widened.

He turned back to RapMon to see him blushing and glaring, embarrassed tears forming in his eyes.

"Wait babe I'm sorry!" Chanyeol laughed lightly. RapMon leaned back.
"I was kidding!" Chanyeol said to the camera. Can you edit that out?"
The camera man shook his head.

Chanyeol laughed, saying that he was kidding. RapMon jept his head down

Namjoon rested his head on RapMons shoulder, looking at him with wide innocent eyes. RapMon turned and looked at him, wrapping an arm around him.

Chanyeol cooed, holding a hand over his chest

RapMon stood, popping his back and putting his plate in the sink.

"I'm going to bed." RapMon said, his fake husky voice softened. Namjoon put his plate away too, rushing to grab his dad's hand.
Chanyeol smiled, putting his plate I'm the sink before following after them.

Namjoon yawned into his hand, eyes drooping. "you go to your to baby. I'll be there in a bit." RapMon kissed his forehead, not really Caring about the camera anymore.

Namjoon wandering to his room, playing neith his hoodie sleeves. He entered and was hit with the smrll of Jins scent. He wanted Jin. He wanted to hug him. Kiss him. Snuggle and cuddle with him.

Namjoon laur in bed, pulling out his phone anf dialing Jins number. When he didn't answer he assumed he was sleeping or just didn't have his phone with him, so he put his phone down and closed his eyes.

RapMon came in soon, laying next to him. "Hey baby. Are you okay?" Namjoon shook his head.
"I want Jinnie. I want a kiss." Namjoon whined, his sensitive side showing more.

RapMon cooed. "You will see him at school tomorrow. Trust me." Namjoon nodded, closing his eyes and snuggling into RapMons chest.

Chanyeol then came in, laying on the other side of Namjoon
Namjoon felt asleep in the warmth of his parents.

His real parents.