26

AFTER SCHOOL BITCH!!!!

NAMJOON and JIN made there way to the front gates of the school,where they will wait for Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Ah man." Jinsaid suddenly. "What?" Namjoon peeked at Jins phone.
"I have to go to my grandmother's. She said it was important. About the garden. You know I would have been a farmer right now if I didn't go to school." Jin said as he tucked his phone away.

"I like farmers. Go see what your grandma wants. Text me tonight." Namjoon said. Jin nodded. "I will. Gimme kiss." Jin bent down, pecking Namjoons lips. OH SO PLUMP THEY WERE!

"Bey pup." Jin hugged him before jogging down the sidewalk and taking a left to the bus stop.

Namjoon groaned. "I want foooood." He whined to himself, kicking at the rocks on the concrete.

"Joonieee!" Hoseok hooked his arms around Namjoons shoulders, smiling his amazing Heart smile.

"Hi Seokie-hyung!" Namjoon smiled back at him. "Where's Yoongi hyung?"

" He went to the bathroom. Said he had to take a piss all day." Hoseok laughed. Namjoon laughed also, looking around for RapMons car.

With Yoongi

Yoongi just got down taking a PISS, and he was washing his hands now. Cause he's a clean freak.

He dried his hands and grabbed his bag and was about to walk out, but the door opened before he even got close to it.

Some girls and a guy walked in and froze when they saw him.
"Omg the bad boy is here! Act cute." One girl said.

"Ok. First of all, I have a mate. Second of all,......gurl you need to change that shirt. That doesn't match with your jeans." Yoongi said before walking past them.

They stood there confused before looking at the girls shirt.
"He's right. You need to change that."

"Yah! Yoongi! What took so long?" Hoseok asked/whined
"Bish I was taking my time. And some unfasionable girls walked in and I had to tell one to change her shirt."

"Oh...wait....girls walked into the boys bathroom?"

"They were probably planning on spraying some stuff but I don't know." Yoongi said.

Right then RapMon pulled up, sunglasses and Everythang! "Let's go! I have a surprise!"

They hopped into the car, buckling right away. "Wheres Jinnie?"

"He had to go to his grandmothers place because of their garden. I don't know what the actual news was though." Namjoon said, taking a sucker from the glove department.

"Pass me one of those." RapMon held a hand out. Namjoon grabbed another sucker and unwrapped it, setting it in his hand.

Namjoon gave the other boys one too.

When they got home, RapMon told them to cover their eyes. And they did so.

RapMon opened the door, leading them in slowly, one by one before telling them to open their eyes.

Namjoon gasped.

"OOOOOOOOOOH MY GAWD!!!' Namjoon screamed.

One part of the room was filled with Ryan stuff. Cake, stuffies, clothes, and a bunch of other stuff.

Another part of the room was filled with Kumamon stuff. Cake, stuffies, clothes, and a ..... pacifier? Meh. Whatever.

And another part of the room was filled with hearts. A heart shaped cake, heart emoji plushies, a giant hearts blanket, heart covered clothes and more amazing shit.

Another was filled with Alpaca and Llama stuff. But Jin wasn't here. *Sad face*.

"Go crazy!" RapMon threw confetti in the air, hopping once.
Namjoon ran to the human sized Ryan plush. He hugged it tight and layed with it, laying others around it.

Yoongi hugged the human sized Kumamon, completely ignoring the cake. He played with the paws, making him look like a toddler in RapMons eyes

Hoseok was throwing small heart plushies in the air, " I'm making it rain love!" Is what he said.

RapMon watched with a smile before pulling out his phone and opening Twitter.

He pulled up camera and took multiple pictures. 

(Is that how Twitter works? I never had it.)

He then started taking a video.

"Baby look at the camera!" Namjoon whipped his head towards RapMon, sucking on his finger that had frosting on it. "Say hi!" RapMon awed when Namjoon nearly fell over while Waving frantically.

He then moved to Yoongi, laughing when Yoongi tired to hide his face in Kumamons chest. "Yooooonieeeee!"
Yoongi peeked, laughing when RapMon crossed his eyes.

RapMon then moved to Hoseok who was stacking hearts. "Seokie! What are you doing?" RapMon zoomed in on his face. Hoseok looked up quickly before looking down again.
"I'm making a tower of hearts to show my love for Young!"
"Shut up Hoseok!" Yoongi threw a Kumamon at Hoseok, successfully hitting him in the face and making him fall.

RapMon laughed before switching the camera to himself.
He held up a peice sign before ending the video.

He posted it ajf not even 4 minutes later he had comments blowing up his phone. RapMon looked at the comments.

Omg they are so cute💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I wanna hug your son so baaaaad!

I just want to eat that cake so bad.

Ok, RapMon, can I please give you Son a kiss on the cheek your next fan meet? I'm begging you!

RapMon clicked on the comment.

Sure.

He sent the reply, waiting for the reply back.

"OMG YOU REPLIED NDKS DVZLSNXHSINDMCBCJSNXHDSKDNBCBJSLS JDJDB SO SNXHXKKS VJXNDKSBZJSBXJSNXNJK!

RapMon Chuckled, setting his phone down.

He watched as the boys shared cake as they talked with each other.

"They better brush their teeth."