24

"KimJan?!" RapMon slammed the gun to the ground.

"Yeah its me! Didn't expect that, did you?" KimJan stood, smirking evily.

"What are you doing here?!" RapMon yelled, glaring daggers at him. "I came here to kill you. You don't deserve Namjoon and Namjoon doesn't deserve you. He's useless. Your useless. Fucking Omega."

RapMon snapped, jumping on KimJan and Digging his nails into his chest.

Someone pulled RapMon up roughly, holding him steady. "Let me go!" RapMon wiggled in their grip, not noticing who it was.

"RapMon-hyung calm down!" Jin said, trying to hold him tighter. RapMon stopped after hearing his voice, calming instantly.

KimJan stood again, smirking wildly. Namjoon ran over, Yoongi and Hoseok right behind him.

Namjoon growled when he saw KimJan, jumping on his instantly and digging his teeth into his neck.

KimJan screamed, shoving him off of him and running away.

"Mom are you okay?!" Namjoon cupped his face. RapMon nodded, staring in the direction KimJan ran off to.

RapMon was dragged back to the building, seated on a couch and given water.

"Stop pestering me! I'm fine!" He yelled at one of the frantic male make up people. They bowed. RapMon sighed, apologizing before leaning back in the couch.

Namjoon sat next to him, staring at the gun that was brought back for the cops.

Jin and Hoseok was calming a crying Yoongi.

"Let's go home." RapMon stood, walking down the large halls to the exit. They hurried behind him, deciding to stay silent.

They sat in the car, the drive completely silent. Not even the Radio was on. RapMon was silently crying, Yoongi was hiccuping, Hoseok was trying to calm without making any noises, Jin and Namjoon were hugging each other.

RapMon pulled into his garage, opening the door and slamming it just. He unlocked the front door, holding it open For the boys.

"Uh there's food in the kitchen. I'm going to bed early tonight." RapMon said as he rubbed his forhead.

He felt a small tug on his sleeve
He turned to see Yoongi.

"Yeah?"

Yoongi attacked him with a hug, burrying his face into RapMons chest.

"Goodnight Hyung." Yoongi said softly, voice still hoarse from crying. RapMon hugged him back, kissing his forehead. "Right back at you." RapMon hugged the others before heading to bed. He fell asleep quickly, snuggling his Ryan Stuffies.

Namjoon and Jin went to bed also,so Hsoeok and Yoongi were the only ones up.

Hoseok was roughly kissing Yoongi, letting his hands roam Yoongi's body. Yoongi moaned into hoseoks mouth, pulling away anf throwing his head back when Hoseok pinched his nipple.

Hoseok grinded down, stopping When Yoongi pushed his chest.

"Wait till tomorrow." Yoongi panted out. "Sowwy," Hoseok pouted "teenage hormones." Hoseok said before plopping down next to Yoongi.

"I can't believe he almost died." Yoongi said softly into Hoseoks chest.
"Me neither. I was shocked." Hoseok said back, snuggling him closer.

Yoongi sighed Through his nose and closed his eyes, nuzzling Hoseoks chest. They fell silent, falling asleep peacefully.

The next day, when RapMon woke, he herad loud talking down stairs. And he, being the curious Omega he is, exited the room and sleepily walked down the stairs and to the kitchen, to see Namjoon and his 6 amazing friends.