28

"we have a parent teacher conference, but I don't have parents, Hoseok was disowned, and Yoongi was kicked out by his father! What are we gonna do?!" Jin ranted, pacing back and forth.

"Jinnie sit down. I'll just take all of you. It's fine.", RapMon said, gently pulling Jin to sit beside him.

"Well we have an hour to get there. What are we gonna tell the teacher?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"The truth. Now let's go. I'll take you out to get some snacks before we actually go." RapMon stood, grabbing his keys.

Hoseok stood, grabbing Yoongi's hand. Namjoon grabbed Jins hand and followed RapMon tothe car, skipping lightly.

"Hey Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we get gummy bears?"

"Sure." RapMon smiled.

After they got snacks, RapMon parked in the school parking lot till it was near their time.

Namjoon had to go first, and then Jin was scheduled, and then Yoongi and Hoseok.

"We should go in now. It's almost time for Namjoons conference." RapMon unlocked the doors, opening his .

They all got out, closing the doors.

When they entered the building, most people gasped, staring at RapMon.

"Stop staring at me!' RapMon whined, stomping his for once.

Girls squealed and jumped in place, calling his name.

"Is Namjoon here?" A teacher peeked out of his room.
Namjoon ran over, stopping in front of him.

"You guys wait out here, Kay?" RapMon handed them a small pack of gummy bears. "Snack on these while I'm in there." RapMon ruffled Jins hair before going inside the classroom with Namjoon, sitting in a seat the teacher pointed at.

"Alright, so, as you might know already, Namjoon has very good grades. It's just readingthats he's failing at."

"Reading?" RapMon looked at Namjoon, raising an eyebrow. Namjoon shrugged, biting his lip worriedly.

"He has a D in that class."

"Can I just explain why he has a D?" RapMon asked. The teacher nodded.

"Well he- Namjoon go to Jinnie real quick Sweetie." Namjoon nodded, skipping out of the room.

He hasn't had the best childhood. He needs more time with reading. He has the mindscape of a 1 grader. He needs more time, and a quiet place to work in, where he won't get destracted.".
RapMon explained, bouncing his leg.

"And why is that?"

"I'd rather not say." RapMon cleared his throat, looking down before looking to again quickly.

"Okay then. Let's just get to the other stuff."

After all the conferences, RapMon took them home, sending then to bed sense it was 9:00 already.

"Sleep well!" He called up the stairs, walking to the kitchen.

RapMon grabbed a glass of water, chugging it before going to his room. He plopped into bed, staring a Chanyeols sleeping face. RapMon sighed, tears suddenly coming to his eyes.

Chanyeol woke up slowly, hearing is sniffles.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Chanyeol pulled him close, kissing his cheek.

"I don't want Namjoon to leave." RapMon whimpered out.

"What do you mean?"

"I took him to the doctor a few months ago. Hey did some test and said he has brain damage." RapMon whimpered out.

"What kind? What caused it?"

"One side of his brain is bleeding
a-and the other side barley works. They said if any more damage is done to his brain he will die." RapMon cried into Chanyeols chest.
Chanyeol took a shaky breath, staring off into the darkness of the room.

"D-dont worry. Hes fine. We will keep his safe." Chanyeol sat up and rocked RapMon till he fell asleep.