:16:

When they got to the court house Namjoon began crying, repeatedly sayung he didn't want to go I side. RapMon had to carry him in.

Once they were seated, they waited for everyone else to pile In.

RapMon noticed there was more people on the opposite side of them, taking the bad guys back.
RapMon ruffled Namjoons hair, kissing his forhead and rocking him.

"Hyung I'm scared." Jungkook whimpered. Jimin cooed and pulled him to his chest, kissing his head.
"It'll be okay Kookie. Just pray to God." Jimin said softly. Jungkook nodded, squirming a little to get comfortable.

There was cameras everywhere, mostly filming RapMon. "How did they know I was hear?" RapMon mumbled to himself, flinching when someone crashed next to him.

"Hey baby." Chanyeol nuzzled his neck, calming him. RapMon nuzzled into his neck, ignoring the zoomed in cameras on him.

"Everything with be okay. I promise." Chanyeol said, running his hand through RapMons hair. RapMon leaned into the touch, keening.

"I know. I'm just scared." RapMon mumbled.

"Can I have Namjoon and KimJan step up please." The jury said, messing with papers.

Namjoon stood shakily, letting his hands slip from his dad's and Jins soft grips.

He stood at the stand, rocking on his feet as he waited.

"Alright. Let's get this started." The jury piled the papers into one, setting them down and linking his fingers together before speaking.

"So the case is Your child was murdered while still inside you,and you are he one who did it. Let me get both sides of your story. Namjoon you first."

"U-uhm....i-i..."

"Just speak you pussy." KimJan said loudly.

Namjoon covered his eyes with his sweater, crying silently at the reminder of his child.

"Can we get someone else who knows the story." Jin stood and he jury pointed at him.

Jin led Namjoon back to his seat before walking back up again."

"Tell me your side of the story."
Jin explained the whole thing, giving details when asked.

"Now you explain. Explain to me why you would do such a thing."

KimJan scoffed.

"I had my reasons. He took my mother away from me. He deserves this." KimJan crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.

"what do you mean?"

"My mother left on a trip and when Namjoon gave a call saying he missed her she tried driving back wbut was hit by a car. She's dead because of his scardy ass."

"No no no daddy that's not true. He made that call." Namjoon looked at RapMon fear showing in his brown eyes.
"I believe you baby."

This went on for almost the rest of the day, his adoptive dad ending in nearly hitting Jin.

Namjoon clung to RapMon, eyes red from crying all day.

"Everyone and everything is fine. We won baby." Jin said softly with a small smile.

Namjoon nodded, whimpering quietly.

"I have to leave. My grandmother wants me." Jin said with a sigh.
Namjoon whimpered out ' no!" And reached for Jin. Jin ruffled his hair before kissing his lips, holding his waist tightly.

" I will call you. Promise." Jin booped his nose before walking to the bus stop, his friends following behind.

"Come on baby. Let's celebrate." RapMon grabbed his hand, gently pulling his along.

"Daddy?"
"Hm?"
"If your daddy then what is Chanyeol Hyung?"
RapMon giggled.
"It's more like he's your dad and I'm your mom. I gave birth to you after all." RapMon booped his nose, laughing when Namjoon went cross eyed.

They made it home, all going to the large kitchen. "I'm making chicken and rice. What do you want for drink?" Chanyeol said.

"Get me a soda babe? Please?" RapMon pouted lightly, making Chanyeol give into his cuteness.

"Okay. Namjoon baby what would you like?"
"J-just a water please." Namjoon blushed. Chanyeol Chuckled and pecked RapMons cheek before walking off.

"I'm so happy I have you again." RapMon hugged Namjoon.
"Where did I go?"

RapMon smiled ghed before explaining everything. "I'm happy I'm back too then." Namjoon smiled.
RapMon smiled too, kissing his forehead.

"I'll never let you go."