:10:

Time skip to next week

Namjoon styled his hair as best as he could, waiting for Jin.
They had that performance thing today and to be completely honest, He was terrified!

He hated going out in front of billions of people. And for the school to ask The amazing Rap artist, RapMonster, to come judge, doesn't help at all!!!

I mean sure he was a big fan and he always wanted to meet his crush was pretty damn awesome, but to be embarrassed in front of him.........H-E-L-L NAW!

Namjoon felt arms wrap around his waist, a soft kiss being planted on his neck.

"Your gonna meet your star~" jin teased, tickling his sides lightly. Namjoon giggled, squirming away before tickling him back.

"Next up is Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin performing 'Do You' by the one and only RapMon!"    Someone said into the mic.

"Your okay baby. Let's go." Jin dragged him out of the hallway and into the large Gym. Kids cheered and stomped their feet from the bleachers, clapping and whooping.

"Now, Mister RapMon, is there anything you would like to say to these young man before they start?"

RapMon grabbed a microphone.

"Let's see how good you are." RapMon said, mostly looking at Namjoon who looked alot like him!

The music started and Namjoon blocked out all noise, pulling up his hood and bringing the mic to his mouth before spitting his favorite lyrics, Jin as the back vocals.

Everyone cheered, screaming and clapping. Namjoon blushed,running off the mats and running or the bathrooms.

RapMon stood from his chair, striding in Namjoons direction.

Jin was knocking on the stall door, calling his name.

"Come on baby open the door!" Jin pleaded, knuckles knocking gently on the stall door.

"No! Go away!"

"Hey." Jin turned to see RapMon, in all his glory, standing there, eyes hooded and red hair fallen over his eyes.

"H-hello Hyung." Jin bowed politely, moving to the side when RapMon made hand movements to move.

"Hey kid. Can you step out for a bit? I wanna see your face kid." RapMon said, his deep voice becoming softer and more smooth.

Namjoon whimpered, opening the door slowly bowing to RapMon before shyly sitting on the closed toilet.

"Hey. You did good kid." RapMon said, crouching in front of him. "Thank you Hyung."

"Hey, look at me." RapMon lifted his face by the chin

"Y-yes Hyung?"

"Your 'father is not you father." RapMon said softly, eyes becoming more wide and not narrowed like he always does in public.

"W-what do you mean?"

"& #+."