30

Namjoon whimpered as the knife was dragged down his cheek. The gag was back in his mouth, hurting his jaw. His hoodie was torn to shreds, exposing his soft belly. His jeans were now looking like shorts, his hair was dirty. Cuts and bruses littered his honey colored skin.

KimJan watched as his father slammed Namjoon to the ground, kicking him roughly.

"What kind of idiot doesn't know how to wash clothes?!" Soju kicked him in the stomach.

They had taken him out of the chair a few days back to get him cleaning.

Yes it has been a few days. A few days of torture, abuse, and pain for Namjoon.

And a few days of crying, police calls, and pain for Everyone in the Kim house hold.

RapMon was still crying, constantly looking out he window, hoping to see his son come running up the drive way, safe and healthy.

But that wasn't going to happen. Not for a while.

Chanyeol was talking with the police, hoping they can find his only child soon.

Yoongi and Hoseok were comforting a crying Jin, patting his back anf hugging him tightly, telling him everything was going to be okay

They are crying themselves, but they had to stay strong for jin. For RapMon. For Chanyeol. For Namjoon.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung heard about the news, instantly breaking down.

Taehyung was in the kitchen making a sandwich when he heard the news from the TV.

Once he heard Namjoons name and he word 'Kidnap', he broke down, dropping jis sandwich and running into his father's arms, who was on the couch watching the TV.

Jungkook heard also from the TV. So did Jimin.

They were both sitting on the couch when it happened, snuggling and giggling but once they heard the news....aw hell.

Jungkook had turned up the TV, leaning forward in his seat, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh no... Oh God please no." Jimin had let his tears fall. They fell non-stop for the past few days.

No one knew what to do. They had to leave it to the police.