:4:

Namjoon walked to the park with a new fresh bruise around his neck. He had on a yellow Kumamon hoodie.

Soon he made it to the park.
He saw Jin and some of his friends sitting at a bench.

He was scared to approach, but they already could smell his strawberry scent.

"Hurry up! Your late!" Jin yelled. Namjoon walked over, head down and hands in his pockets.

"Is that Kumamon? Dude you a fucking baby!" One boy laughed.

"Dude, Jimin, you think he keeps pacifiers in his room?"

They burst out laughing.

Namjoon blushed.

"Alright kid. What can you do. Sing? Dance?"

"U-uhm....i-i Rap." Namjoon mumbled.
"You what? I can't hear you.'

"I rap." Namjoon said a bit louder.
"Rap? Oh good don't make me laugh!" Another boy, he knew as Yoongi, laughed.

"Yeah. Yoongi is the only one that can Rap." Jin said.

"I'm probably not as good as him but I do Rap." Namjoon said bluntly.
"Alright then. Show us." Jin said, crossing his arms and leaning against Jungkook, who was eating ice cream with Taehyung.

Namjoon sighed.
"Do I have to?" Namjoon asked shyly.

Jin narrowed his eyes

"Okay fine."

When he was done he stuck his hands in his pockets. Looking at the older boys with fear.

"Okay.....your voice got deeper, and that was actually pretty good." Jungkook said and he played with Taehyungs hair.

"Meh......" Jin shrugged.

Namjoon sighed, suddenly getting angry. He has had mood swings ever sense his mom died. He was broken.
The only thing that helped him feel better was Rapping.

"Can we just get this over with? I don't have time for this shit." Namjoon cracked his knuckles,another habit he had of many.

"What did you just say? I better beat the shit outta y-"

"NAMJOON!"

Namjoons eyes widened, anger replaced by fear.
He turned around and his breathing quickend.

There was his dad, brother, and some 'customers' of his father's.

"The hell are you doing out here boy?! I thought I told you to stay home!" His father grabbed him by the hair.

NamJin scoffed, then turned to his new friends. "Hey guys." He waved.

He then turned around and joined his dad in the yelling..
"What are you over here for, eh? Whoring your body to other boys?!" His father threw him to the ground, kicking him in the stomach.

Namjoon cried in pain, holding his stomach trying to bloke the kicks.

"Sir stop!" Taehyung stood and walked over, grabbing Namjoons father's shoulder.

The older man spun around and slapped him. "No one tells me what to do you little shit!" He yelled.

Taehyung held his cheek, eyes going dark.

"How dare you!? TaeTae are you okay? Baby boy?" Jungkook wrapped him in a hug, only to be gentle shoved away.

Taehyung glared at the old man.

He walked closer, and snapped his arms up, his hands going around the older man neck.

Namjoon watched in fear as Taehyung knocked his father to the ground.

He tried to scoot away, and was surprised when he was picked up by Jungkook.

Namjoon held onto hair shoulders, crying as he watched his father got beaten.

"Taehyung, baby, calm down!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung, dragging him back, and that's when Taehyung started crying, sobbing into Yoongi's chest

Namjoon pulled away from Jungkook, walking to his dad to see him trying to stand.

"D-dad? Are you okay? Dad?" Namjoon stepped closer once he stood completely.

He let out a cry when he was suddenly pushed to the ground, his father straddling him.

Next thing he knew his father was trying to take off his belt.

Namjoon screamed in fear, pushing at his chest.

Jin rushed forward, yanking the man off of the younger boy.

Namjoon sobbed into his own arms, rolling onto his side.

His black jeans were ripped from the fall and his favorite hoodie now covered in dirt.

"Hoseok call 911!"