:7:

The next day at school Jin would not let go of the younger. He growled at anyone who got too close, and he literally beat up two people already.

"Hyung I have class. C-can you l-let go?" Namjoon tried to pry Jins hands off his waist, but all he got was a growl.

"I'm walking you there." Jin replied. Namjoon nodded lightly, not want to start an argument.

After he got to class and Jin left, he kept getting weird stares. They either looked at him with discust, glared at him, or just stared at him.

Namjoon fiddled with his sweater sleeves, trying to ignore the looks he was receiving.

Namjoon flinched when someone slammed a book on his desk.

"What the fuck are you doing with SeokJin, Eh? You trying to get him?" The boy asked.

"N-no i-"

"Shut it Omega! No one like you should even be here right now."

Namjoon was about to say something back when the teacher and a police officer came into the room.

"Namjoon-ah? Can you please come with us?" The teacher, Mr. Lee, asked gently.

Namjoon whimpered and stood, keeping his head down as he was escorted out of the room.

"We have some news for you." The officer said.

"You and your brother will be staying at an orphanage. You leave tomorrow and you won't come back to this school."

"W-what? N-no I can't leave! Please!" Namjoon got on his knees.

And Jin, who just happened to walk by coming from the bathroom, rushed over and crouched next to Namjoon.

"What's going on?" Jin asked.

"He's moving to an orphanage with his brother. He won't come back to this school cause he will be home schooled."

"Oh hell naw! Your not taking him away from me!"

"And why is that?"

" He my mate for goodness sake! We have to stay together! You know what happens when mates stay to long far apart."

"I suppose that's true." The officer thought for a bit.

" I think of somewhere else they can stay." The office walked away.

The teacher took a silently crying Namjoon back into the class and a fuming Jin back to class.

Namjoon cried into his arms. 'please don't let me leave' is what he was repeatedly saying in his mind.

Soon class that had the dance and sing assainment was here! Yay!

Namjoon had to sit with Jin, lucky him, and the teacher began talking.

"Alright! So I hope all of you have at least something down? Oh! I forgot to tell you. If you can't figure out what your song wants to be, you can always just choose a song from an artist!" The teacher clapped excitedly.

Namjoon sighed in releif.

"Let's do a song from that one famous guy...uh... RapMon? You guys look alike." Jin said quitely.

Namjoon nodded. He loved RapMon. His name was also Kim Namjoon! He listens to his songs all the time!

"I know which one I want!" Namjoon said with a smile.

"Omg my mate is so adorable!" Jin said poking his dimples.

Namjoon giggled, hiding his face in his arms.

"What are you two love birds giggling about over there?" Yoongi asked, with a chuckle.

"His dimples are the most amazing things in the world!" Jin squealed.

"Boys stop talking." The teacher paused her talking to look at them.
They apologized and she continued with her long talk.

"You guys have to start today! The last day is next week Wednesday!"
She clapped her hands once.
"Class dismissed!" She said with a smile.

Namjoon and Jin walked to Jins house. As they were walking to the school gates, Jin suddenly grabbed his hand and stood on a nearby bench. He pulled a scared Namjoon up with him, and Namjoon instantly grabbed onto his arm, afraid to fall.

"Excuse me everyone! I would like to have your attention!"

Students gathered slowly, looking at Jin with a confused expression.

"Kim Namjoon is now my mate!" Namjoon wipped his head to Jins direction, eyes wide and mouth agape.
"So if I see any one of you fuckers toush him, I will hunt you down and stab you until your guts are nothing but spaghetti noodles! Do you understand?!"

Everyone nodded, and Namjoon tried the get off the bench but Jin pulled him closer by the waist.

"Now tell the truth! Is it okay if I kiss him in front of you or no?!"
Everyone Began chanting "Kiss kiss kiss!"

Namjoon began freaking out.
Jin pulled him close and lifted his chin, lips connecting soon after.

Jin pulled away and began walking away with Namjoon over his shoulder. Namjoon kicked his legs and slapped his back, yelling at him to put him down.

"Nope. I'm gonna have fun with you tonight!" Jin soon made it home and threw Namjoon onto his bed.

Next thing Namjoon knew was a huge dick inside him.

And Jin was recording!