Ch.22 Released

Stand there like a ghost
Shaking come the rain,
She'll open up the door
And say, are you insane?
Say it's been a long six months
And you were too afraid to tell her what you want
And that's how it works
It's how you get the girl
-Taylor Swift; How you get the girl

After my friends had moved out of the tiny Hospital Room, I noticed Sirius being hesitant to shuffle with the crowd. Being the last ones in the room, I spoke up. "Is everything alright?" I then saw Sirius' look of regret, embarrassment and thought.
"Actually, it's not." He sat back down. "I'm really sorry about what happened back at the Ball. It was my fault cause I was jealousy and-" I shook my head to quite him. I've already forgiven him. Having feelings for him, I really couldn't do anything other.
He rambled on; "And when you woke up you were so horrified at seeing me that-" I darkly remember the second time I'd woken up; no nurse, just Sirius. And I remember pushing him away. "I'm so sorry I pushed you away, I didn't mean any of it. I was mentally quite unstable if I might add so it might as well have been Lily or anyone." I laughed lightly and noticed the bruises still hurting. As soon as I quitened down, Sirius must have seen my pain and grabbed my hand gently. "So you're not mad at me?" He whispered, eyes all big. "Well, I doubt that it was necessary to scream at me like that after another boy had just talked to me, but, no, I am not mad anymore, although I was pretty riled up." I chuckled and his expression lightened. I looked him in the eyes seriously.
"I forgive you." he broke out into a laugh and throwing his head back, he squeezed my hand.
"I'm really glad you're not mad at me anymore. Cause I want to tell you something." He looked serious.

What could it be?

My blood was pumping faster as he leaned in slightly. Heat rose to my face as I admired the beauty before me.

He really is bloody handsome.

"I really like you." He said and butterflys erupted in my chest.

Oh my my my!

I gulped. This was it, now or never. "You're not too shabby yourself." And with that, he [who could move] closed the space between us and our lips met. It was a kiss full of love and admiration and just pure jollity. It was the most amazing first kiss. All my emotions towards him were released; all the years of waiting finally paid off.

I got the boy. What a marvellous scene.

Breaking apart, I breathed out quietly and I looked into his emerald eyes and smiled, blushing shyly.
Sirius Black, player of all players, one of the biggest pranksters in Hogwarts and pretty much a God to all ladies, just kissed me. In St.Mungos. I think I'm finally going mad.
He chuckled as his eyes looked at my lips. He kissed me again and once again, I savoured every moment.
Suddenly, the door burst open and in came everyone. Silence endured as we both broken away.
"FINALLY!" James burst out and Remus and Marys wands shot out confetti. Laughing, I pulled my hand away from Sirius' chest.
Lily hugged me and loud cheering was going on by James's side. It was pretty festive, just as I felt inside. We looked at each other and for the first time since my brother had cursed me, I felt truly alive.
But then a question struck me and I turned to James; "Why did you scream 'finally'?" Again, a scream of desperation from James. "Bloody hell, is it not obvious?!" Marlene interfered. "From the beginning of this year, a whole two months, you've been flirting with each other. You've ignored each other but have always come back to one another and Sirius was jealous for fucks sake!" "We were all rooting for you...," Mary began "then you had those arguments and..." Remus continued "we just wanted to scream 'For Christ's sake why aren't you together!'" Lily continued, quite riled up. "And then when you finally got along so splendidly one of you had to screw it up" Alice continued "Instead of bloody sweeping the crap under the carpet and getting over it!" James bellowed, and all were quite after their rant. I was impressed.

How could I have been so foolish and not noticed any of it?!

I mentally slapped myself, blushing slightly; embarrassed. Sirius seemed to be just as embarrassed as everyone cooled down, huffing loudly.
I swallowed. "Alright, well I didn't know you all felt like that, but you've achieved your goal." Remus pumped his fist into the air. "Now shoo, get away, let us at least continue our bloody private conversation!" Having clearly recovered from the storm sent our way, Sirius raised his voice, mockingly looking angry. I chuckled and he squeezed my hand, winking and putting on that goddamn flirty face that gets all the girls, me included. I hear shuffling and James mumbling; "Honestly, scolding best friends after having them shoot blimin' confetti out of their wands. Ungrateful bastard." Lily scolded him as I chuckled, returning my attention towards Sirius. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He smiled, his mouth soon turning into a smirk as I laughed. "That's incredibly cheesy, but yes, alright, if you really want me to be." I teased. "I really do." He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "This'll be fun." He winked and I scolded. "You won't do any pranks on me, will you?" "We'll see...." He smirked mischievously and I groaned. "Please no" He laughed and smiled at me. "You know, I've had a crush on you since fifth grade." I was in shock. Surely he was kidding. I shook my head no. "You haven't, you can't have. Do you want me to give you some examples why you can't have had a crush on me for a year? Beatrice Porter, Hayley Stark and I'm not even going to mention her friend Emilia, Emily Atwell and best of all; Leslie Sandyville. How could you have possibly liked me when you were so busy-" I was shut up by Sirius capturing my lips with his own. When he pulled away, he looked sincere. "But I did. And I do so very much now. My heart melted at the mere sight of him. "Alright, that's very cute... I took a liking to you in fourth grade." I mumbled, looking down. Sirius' eyebrows shot up. "Really? For that long?" I nodded,embarassed. "Don't blush. If I was a girl Id've been head over heels for me too. By the end of first year max." He shot me cocky smirk which I returned with an eyeroll. "You know" I gathered myself on the bed and sat up as best as I could. "It was a perfect moment until you ruined it." "Hey! I didn't ruin it! I made it better." Sirius shot up and I snorted. "Sure." We looked at each other and broke into laughter. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey reader!

This was a very cheesy chapter (sorry bout that, it was sorta cliche) but I think everyone here on Wattpad loves some good fluff. (There's more coming) 

It's my first intimate scene in this book and that I've ever written, so please folks, give me some credit! ;)

Hope you liked this chapter!