~Prologue~

Natalie's POV

Everyone has a love story to share. Sometimes it could be a classic love story or maybe one that is unique and even legendary to say the least. Love can change a person in many ways.

For example, me and my boyfriend, Ethan.

How do I even start explaining.

Ethan was the player who hooked up with girls and left them after he was pleased all through high school. All the girls wanted to date him even the Seniors but he wasn't the dating type. He tried to hook up with me multiple times but it always ended up me rejecting him, which was pretty hilarious honestly.

I guess I became a challenge for him so he stuck around for a bit. After chasing me around and practically begging me to go out, he fell madly in love with me. Who could of seen that coming? Talking to him, teasing him and spending time with one another also changed my prespective of him. It wasn't long till I felt the same way he did. We had our ups and downs here and there but it didn't really matter. From there I noticed I had broken the player.

Its kinda funny how everything happened and also the way I tell my story.

We started to date Junior year and we still are. In our second year of college, which is also our last. Our first semester is about to end and I couldn't be more happier to be with him.

I love him so much that words can't even describe it. Ever since we started dating, I could never see myself without him. I changed him for the better I guess.