~9~

Ethan's POV

"Here's your drink" I say handing Elizabeth the red cup filled with some alcoholic drink.

"Thanks" she says grabbing the drink and taking a sip of it.

"Let's go dance"she says pulling me by my wrist towards the group of dancing people.

"I can't dance" I say with a slight chuckle.

"Just move your feet and let loose " she says starting to move her hips and feet to the rhythm of the music.

I look over and see Hunter whispering something to Natalie. She just nods and follows him to the house.

I try to keep my mind off her but I can't. I need to go check up on her. Wait I shouldn't.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth says a bit worried placing her hand on mine for comfort.

I didn't even notice that my jaw was clenched and my fist were balled up. I didn't think it bordered me so much.

It shouldn't. I thought

"I just need to go to the restroom. Be right back" I say and walk up to the house. I walk inside the house and notice the drunken college people dancing under the color changing lights.

I look around the crowd trying to find them but fail miserably. Where could they be?

I decide to go upstairs and look for them. I stand in the middle of the hallway debating which room is his. I feel so uncomfortable listening to all these random noises coming from the rooms. Please don't be here

I walk up the hallway and find what I believe is the masters room. I hesitate a bit before opening it. Natalie please don't be in here

I open the door but quickly put my hand over my eyes and apologize.

I start to close the door but I hear Hunters voice.

"Um.. Do you need anything?" He says.

I open the door and keep my hands over my eyes.

"I was looking for the restroom but I guess I got the wrong room" I say embarrassed.

"You don't have to cover your eyes dude" he says with a chuckle.

"Oh I'm sorry" I take my hand off my face and notice Natalie staring at me confused on what's going on.

They are just laying in bed. Enjoying each others company. Watching Netflix. I messed up

"The restroom is across the hall to your right" he says.

"Thanks and I'm sorry" I say walking out closing the door behind me.

Natalies POV

"Hurry" Hunter says as we run up the stairs.

We get to his room and I jump on his bed and lay down getting comfortable while he gets the tv remote.

He turns on the tv and puts on the new season of our favorite show on Netflix. He lays down next to me and I lay my head on his chest as we watch the first episode of the new season.