~16~

If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up~

Ethans POV

******
I flutter my eyes open and I'm immediately blinded by the bright light that's coming out of the windows.

I look over left and see a girl sleeping next to me. She is facing the other direction making hard to recognize her.

I notice we are both wearing our sleeping clothes which makes me glad nothing happened.

I try to get move over more to my side trying to get out of the bed when the bed makes a noise. I mentally slap my self since I woke her up.

"Morning" she says with her morning voice.

I take a moment and try to recognize that voice. It sounds so familiar.

She turns over her shoulder and faces me.

Natalie

"How did you sleep" she says with her voice sounding  raspy.

"Are you actually here?" I say caressing her cheek. Being able to be next to her is so unreal.

"Umm yes." she says confused . "weirdo" she whispers and chuckles.

"Are you not dating Hunter anymore?  Did we break up already? Wait what's going on?" I say frantically.

"Hey calm down. Explain to me who Hunter is and what do you mean break up" she speaks softly holding my hand in hers.

"I guess I was dreaming. " But it felt so real.

"In the dream I broke up with you which was one of the worst mistakes I made. Then you started to date this guy name Hunter. He was cheating on you and you didn't want to realize it was true. We argued about it and you asked me to stay away. It hurt me."

She caresses my cheek and speaks to me calmly.

"I would never let that happen. Ever. Okay. You mean the world to me and I will never let you go. You got it"

I nod my head and she comes closer closing the gap between us.

She places her soft plump lips on mine and we share a passionate kiss. She pulls away and whispers 'i love you'.

I kiss her again and break apart.

"I love you too Natalie" I kiss her once more and she smiles into the kiss.

We separate and lay comfortably on the bed. I look into her eyes and see the spark in them. Her beautiful hazel eyes I fell in love with. I just could never look away.

"Ethan" I hear a faint voice say repeatedly.

"I love you" I hear Natalie say.

I smile and as I'm about to say  I hear that voice scream out my name.

"ETHAN?!"

*********

I jump up from my bed startled. I then notice Grayson standing next to my bed dressed up nicely.