~Epilogue~

A couple years later....

Third Person POV

*sound of the tv*

"Next we have Elizabeth with the entertainment buzz." The broadcaster says.

"Thank you Rick." Elizabeth says looking at him then straight at the camera.

"Today in the entertainment buzz."she says fixing her posture.

"We recently found out that the famous fashion designer, Natalie Grey and her husband Ethan Dolan, one of the CEOs of Dolan Enterprises, are expecting a baby girl"

"The lovely couple shared their amazing news in a heartwarming Instagram post. "

"The Instagram post was a video of them sharing the release of her new line of maternity clothes and the announcement of her pregnancy. "

"We can't wait to meet this little fashionista. " Elizabeth says smiling widely sharing her best friends news.

Natalie sat there watching Elizabeth talk on TV for a while until her segment was over.

She turned the TV off and decided to take a break. She set down her sketches on the coffee table and go up.

She walks over to the glass windows but stops mid way as a picture catches her eye.

She walks over to it picking up the picture frame that had  a picture of her and Ethan at their wedding.

Natalie wore a simple white wedding dress she designed with her hair styled into bun with a nice white rhinestones to top it off while Ethan wore a black tux with a cute white flower pin.

They both were looking at each other laughing at something while the photographer took the picture.

Natalie smiles looking at the picture and feels her heart flutter remembering that day.

Ethan comes behind her wrapping his hands around her waist and kissing the skin behind her ear.

"You looked so beautiful.."he whispers into her ear.

She giggle listening to his comment and places the picture frame down in its place before turning to face him.

She wraps her hands around his neck and looks at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He says.

"I wonder the same thing" she says jokingly.

"What are you doing here so early " she asks pecking his lips.

"I wanted to check up on my two lovely angels" he says.

"Well I'm doing  okay but someone's been kicking " she says looking down at her baby bump.

"Is she kicking right now " he says enthusiastically.

"A bit"she say grabbing his hand and placing it where the baby was kicking.

He kneels down and begins to talk to the baby.

"Hi little baby girl. I can't wait to meet you in a couple months."he says rubbing her belly and giving it a kiss.

Natalie looks at him with full adoration as he talks to the baby.

"Your going to be an amazing dad" she says as he stand up.

"And your going to be an amazing mom" he says wrapping his hands around my waist once again.

"I love you" she says.

"I love you more" he says.

"No possible"

"No?" he says leaning in.

She leans in too as both of them share a magical kiss.

The break apart and stare at each others eyes filled of joy and lust.

Their love for eachother brought them together once again. Sometimes that's all you need.

And for now that's all they needed.

Love.