~5~

Ethan's POV

I take a quick shower and finish getting ready to go to the cafe. I take one last look in the mirror to make sure nothing is out of place and get my keys.

Luckily Grayson is not here to question me so I have one less thing to worry about. I get into my car and drive to the cafe.

I find our usual table free and I sit and wait for her. Memories of the first time here come rushing in.

-

I walked into the coffee place and notice her strawberry brown hair from the front door. I walk over towards her table and take a seat in front of her.

Her eyes move from her books up to my eyes.

"Glad someone made it on time" she says with a small chuckle leaving her lips.

"Had to arrange somethings, but I'm ready to work on the assignment."

"Don't tell me I was the cause of a hook up getting canceled." she says smirking.

"Yes you were, but to be frank I prefer spending time with you" I say winking at her.

"Oh my god Ethan the player canceled a hook up for me. I feel so honored" she says in a mocking tone laughing at me.

"Laugh all you want. You know you wanted me to come" I say giving her a cocky smile

"Of course I did" she says rolling her eyes.

"You said it babe" I wink.

"Shut up and never call me that" she says in plain disgust

"You know, you like me just admit it"

"You now what, I do like you, but wait that's a lie and lying is bad so let me tell you the truth. I don't like you. You are just a pain in the ass who think manipulating girls feelings for their own enjoyment is fine. Well let me tell you its not" she says and looks back down at the book.

"Ouch that hurt." I say acting as if I were hurt.

"What about you huh?" I ask.

"What about me"

"You are just little miss perfect aren't you. You do what is asked of you and believe everyone is good. Tell me do you think I'm good from the things you just insinuated about me" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Believe it or not, I do . I just need to get to know you better" she says putting her weight on her elbow.

"How about we figure that out over a cup of coffee"

"I thought you would never ask" she says with a big smile on her face.

I call over a waiter and she ask what we want.

"I would like ice coffee please." I say and look over to Natalie.

"A special latte please "