~25~

Ethans POV

I get to the dressing room and quickly take a shower.

Its been fun spending time with Natalie today. It's like nothing bad ever happened between us.

I get out of the shower and change into the outfit. After that, a hairstylist helps me fix my hair.

They blowdry my hair and fix it making it look decent. Later a make up artist comes and fixes me up a bit.

"You nervous?"Grayson asks while they put some makeup on.

"Not really just can't wait to get this over with" I say.

"Same here" he says.

-

Its almost time to start so I try and find Natalie to wish her luck.

I walk around backstage but I can't seem to find her. I finally find her dressing room and as I'm about to knock someone comes behind me.

"Mr.Dolan you should go get in your spot its almost about to start."

"I just need to talk to Ms.Grey-" I say but get cut off.

"She is very busy. I'm sorry but you should really get to your place."

I do as I'm asked and find my way back to my place.

She is busy? I just saw her a while ago.

I patiently wait for my turn.

After some time has passed its finally my turn.

I walk out and I see the various cameras flash and hear the low music playing in the background.

I walk back and take a deep breath out.

This was an experience.

Natalies POV

I get to my dressing room and shower.

I had an amazing time with Ethan. Its just like old times. I'm glad I have him back in my life.

I get out and put on the dress I designed for myself. It was hard figuring it all out but I'm satisfied on the end result.

I get both hair and make up done and decide to go watch the show.

Nobody else can see me yet though so I will be watching it from the music booth where nobody will see me until the end.

I walk up there and the show starts.

Some other models walk out until I finally see the one person I was waiting on.

Ethan walks out confidently modeling the suit I designed. He looks so funny keeping a straight face but its also quite intimidating.

He looks so handsone. I think.

The rest of the models come out showcasing my designs until its finally my time to come out.

I walk backstage and wait for my name to be called.

"Lets give a round of applause to the designer of these outfits Ms.Natalie Grey"

They hand me a microphone and I make my way out into the runway.

I hear lots of applause and cheers conning from the audience. Making me smile.

"I would like to thank each and every one of you that helped me by showing up and putting effort into making  all this possible."

" I have worked very hard on this collection and with the help of my mentor Ms.Rose I was able to complete what you just saw these talented models showcase."

"Thank you all for coming" I smile and wave at the people as I make my way backstage again.

I then make my way to the reception area and greet some of the people.

"You did wonderful darling" Ms. Rose says giving me a hug.

"Thank you" I say.

Many people surround me taking pictures of me and other guest.

Ethans POV

The show ends and I can't explain how beautiful Natalie looked in that dress.

It fitted her nicely and her look in total was so elegant and just breath taking.

Me and Grayson headed out to the reception. I walk in and notice lots of people talking to Natalie and forming a circle around her.

She took pictures and talk to everyone with so much enthusiasm. Her smile was always on point never dropping it for a second.

After a while she was finally alone with Elizabeth by her side.

"You both look very beautiful tonight" I tell both of them as I approach them.

"Nice to see you Ethan" Elizabeth says coming in for a hug.

"Nice to see you" I say back.

She lets go of me and I look up and meet Natalies eyes.

She simply smiles and doesn't look down.

"Natalie I'll be right back so we can go to dinner" Elizabeth say look between us and chuckling.

She walks away leaving me and Natalie.

"You look stunning tonight" I say.

"You know what I do look stunning" she says and chuckles.

I look at her and she smiles.

"Yeah yeah you look very good yourself. Especially what your wearing" she smirks.

"Really its from this new designer. She is amazing" I chuckle.

"Why thank you" she say.

"Also thank you for modeling. You did an amazing job"

"I did didn't I "

She jokingly rolls her eyes and laughs.

"So dinner tomorrow. I will pick you up okay? "

"Also wear something nice but simple" I say with a smile.

"Okay then"

"Ms.Grey can I ask some questions" a journalist says.

"See you tomorrow" she says walking with the journalist.

I walk away leaving the reception.

I can't wait

Natalies POV

I talked to Ethan for a bit and then got pulled over by a journalist. She asks a couple questions and I answers as best as I can.

"So you and Mr.Dolan seem to be close. Are you two dating" she asks.

"No,we are just good friends at the moment."

"Okay last question for you Ms.Grey. Is there any future plans for you at the moment?"

"Well I'm planning on completing more designs and possibly come out with a line of clothes with the company but nothing is set in stone yet."

"Thank you so much" she says walking away.

"Isn't someone popular tonight"Elizabeth says behind me.

"I'm sorry we won't go to dinner I didn't know we had this reception planned."

"We can just go do something tommorow plus it's-" Elizabeth looks behind me and her face expression drops.

"What's wrong with you" I chuckle.

"Natalie" I hear a voice I faintly remember say.

I slowly turn around and face the one person I never wanted to see again.

Hunter.