~20~

Elizabeth's POV

I open the door to the apartment and notice Hunter sitting on the floor resting his back on Natalies door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask curiously. Usually Natalie is always with Hunter when he is here.

Something happened.I thought.

"I wanted to talk to Natalie but she locked herself inside her room"

"How long has she been in there'" I ask growing concerned about her.

"A couple hours. She was playing loud music but it stoped a while ago" he says standing up from his position.

Oh noooo

I hurry to my room and scramble through my drawer trying to look for the key to unlock her room.

"What are you doing " he asks confused.

"Just shut up" I say walking over to her locked door.

I put in the key and twist it. It unlocks and I quickly open the door frustrated.

"She is gone" I say as I look around and notice some stuff gone.

"What do you mean she is gone"

"She left because you cheated on her you idiot. Look her suitcase is gone"I say pointing at the empty corner in her closet.

"I-I- didn't cheat" he says nervously.

"Oh shut up I saw you. Yet I'm not the one that told her about it  but now that she knows I finally get to do this" I bring my fist up to his face and punch him in the nose hard.

I hear him groan in pain and cover his nose with his hand.

"Now go and never come back" I say pushing him out the door and slamming it shut.

Well I finally got rid of him but she is still gone.

I get my phone and dial Natalies number.

It begins to ring and I wait.

Please be okay and answer the phone. I repeat in my head.

It sends me to voice mail and I leave her a message.

"Natalie please call me back I'm worried. Hopefully your okay." I hang up and quickly dial Ethans number.

Ethans POV

My phone begins to ring and I grab it and notice it is Elizabeth calling. I pick up and I immediately hear Elizabeth's shaky voice.

"Ethan.."

"Elizabeth what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"She is gone Ethan"

"What do you mean she is gone" I asked confused.

Please tell me it isn't her please

"Some of her stuff is gone and her suitcase. She left"

"Why did she leave"

"She found out about Hunter. Has she called you or have you seen her"

"No I haven't. "

"I am going to look for her"

"I think I know where to start. Call me if you find her."

"Okay"

With that she hangs up and I rush to put my shoes on. I run and get my car keys and then I'm out the door.

The only place I think she will be is where she took me to last time. I remember her saying she went there to think and plus nobody knows about it.

I drive there then walk the rest if the way. I call out her name but don't get a response.

I dial hee phone number and I get sent to voice mail. I try a couple times and trying texting her too.

Nothing

She's gone and I can't even find her but I won't stop looking.

Natalies POV

I land in New York after a couple hours and take a taxi to a near hotel.

I get a room and place my stuff down. Its pretty late out and I decide to get room service since I'm pretty hungry and tired.

I turn on my phone and notice lots of missed calls and text messages from Ethan and Elizabeth.

Honestly I shouldn't have left that fast. I should of waited and though this through but I don't want to be living in my past anymore.

I need to call Elizabeth just so she doesn't worry.

I dial her phone and it only rings twice until she picks up.

"NATALIE WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY" she says loudly at the phone with a concerned voice

"I'm okay Elizabeth. I just-" I say calmly.

"You just what huh? You don't just leave like that without warning-" she says defensively.

"Elizabeth listen to me"

"Natalie where are you" she asks.

"Listen to me please "

"Okay fine " she says giving in.

"I'm going to tell you where I'm at but promise me you won't tell anyone"

"I promise"

"I'm in New York for an internship. I never told you or anyone because I wasn't sure if I was going to come. Then the thing with Ethan happened and I caught Hunter cheating and I just didn't want to be around that anymore. I love you so much but I just couldn't stay." I say sadly.

"I understand but are you planning on coming back,right?" she asks.

"In a month or so to pick up some stuff. I'm planning on getting an apartment here."

"Are you going to tell Ethan"

"No and please tell him I'm okay. I just want things to be okay with us. Especially now."

"Okay then. I love you and please be safe. Call me every day on the internship. Also I will be waiting in a month for you to be back."

"I will miss you. I promise to call and to be back in a month. I love you"

"Love you too"

"Bye" we hang up and I lay down on the bed.

Hopefully this was all worth it.