~4~

Ethan's POV

I stand outside her apartment hesitant to knock.

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.

I have fought the urge to come back thousands of times that it seems surreal that I'm actually here.

I take a deep breath and knock on her door. It takes a while until I see the door creak open.

There Natalie stands wrapped in her robe and her hair drenched in water facing away from the door.

"Did you-" she turns her head towards my direction and her eyes widened.

She stands still lost of words. I take a second and admire her up close.

Her hazel eyes always had that softness to them and spark. Her lips so plump and her cheeks a light shade of pink. She always looked so stunning without even trying.

I didn't even realize I was staring that long until she cleared her throat and started talking.

"What do you want" she says with a harsh tone.

"Feisty today aren't we" I say with a smirk.

"Okay I'm done" she says about to close the door but I place my foot on the small opening stopping it before it closes.

"You aren't getting rid of me so easily. Can I come in" I say with a slight smile.

"If I let you in will you leave after your done talking" she says raising an eyebrow.

"I will"

"Fine"she says and opens the door letting me enter her apartment.

I walking in and it seems to be like I never left. Except the pictures of us were no longer there. They were replaced by paintings. And from the clear cabinet I couldn't see the mug I once gave her. It was gone.

Everything has changed.

Natalie's POV

I get home and decide to go shower since Elizabeth is studying with a friend and might beat me to it when she gets back.

I hop into a shower and after I'm almost done I hear a knock on the door.

"Elizabeth can you get that"I scream from the bathroom.

Forgot she isn't here yet.Maybe that's her. She might have forgotten her keys. I think.

I hurry and shut the water off and grab my robe and wrap it around my body.I dry off my feet quickly and I run to the door.

"Did you-" my thought is incomplete as I notice who is at the door.

Ethan

He hasn't changed much other than the fact he is a little more tan. His hair is slightly messy but still manages to look okay. I notice he let his wings grow out and he has a blue steak of hair. He still has his black studs in which I love or I used to. His hazel eyes are still bright as always. He looks so handsome. I thought.