~11~

Ethan's POV

Its been a couple weeks now and lots of things have changed.

Me and Natalie are now closer than ever.

We usually hang out when she isn't with Hunter and talk and text all the time.

Elizabeth has been telling me she has been happier lately.

To be honest I have too.

Its like we never broke up except I can't kiss her, tell her that I love her or go on dates, but I guess this is a compromise.

*ring ring ring*

I pick up my phone and answer not paying attention to who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hey E, are you busy?" She says calmly.

Natalie

"Not at the moment. Why?" I asked slightly confused.

"Oh .. Umm.. I- I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out later?"

"Yeah sure. Do you want to go get lunch?"

"Of course I do." she say enthusiastically."I'll meet you at the pizza place. I'm taking an uber by the way so we can take your car. Is that okay?"

"Fine by me. Meet you there in a bit" I smile.

"Bye E. See you there"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and rush to get my car keys.

I head down to the apartment parking lot and get inside my car then make my way towards the pizza place.

Natalies POV

These couple weeks have been quite different now. Ethan and I are closer than ever. Not going to lie I, miss being with him.

Yeah I know I am with him, but not just as a best friend. Maybe as my boyfriend. I mean I have Hunter, but I don't love him as much as I love Ethan.

Every time we hang out I feel so happy.

The thing is we are only going to remain friends. He hurt me and I  moved on. I can't just go back and let that happen again.

I get to the pizza place after some time and pay the uber. Wow I got so distracted

I enter the pizza place and see Ethan in a booth. He is looking at his phone so I decide to scare him from behind.

I walk slowly trying to make no noise and probably getting weird looks from people. I stand next to him and push him.

"Move over loser" I say with my best deep man voice.

He looks up at me confused then smiles as he notices it's only me.

"You can't fool anyone with that voice Natalie" he says with a slight chuckle.