~13~

Natalies POV

Ever since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about Ethan.

I just couldn't take him out of my head. It was like he was everywhere.

I imagined him holding me in his strong loving arms and kissing his sweet delicate lips.

I can't lie to myself anymore. I missed him a lot but I can't do nothing about it.

The only thing I can do is look at the pictures and little notes I saved in the box. The box I once put away to seal off the pain. Now I was able to open it.

Looking over all the memories we once shared filled with happiness and love. 

I took one picture frame out and put the rest away. Now I'm sitting on the couch looking at it.

Its a picture of us smiling at the camera covered in paint. It was the time we took that art class and got in trouble for using all of the paint.

I slightly chuckle remembering that.

"You took it out" Elizabeth says surprised.

"Yeah I was looking through the box yesterday"

"Lets hope Hunter doesn't see it" she laughs.

"Funny of you to say that. " I roll my eyes jokingly.

"I need them to get along Hunter and Ethan" I say.

"That's nice your ex and current boyfriend. Friends. Haha very fun" she says sarcastically.

"Well when you say it that way it sounds bad but Hunter doesn't know we dated and its better that way."

"Whatever you say"

"I already have a plan. We could have a bonfire at the beach later. I could invite Hunter and Ethan. Also Grayson and maybe they can become friends. What do you think?"

"It could work" she says a little doubtful.

"Since its Friday and its your day off from class.."

"What" she says annoyed

"Can you please go to Target and get some stuff like snacks and drinks" I say and give her a cheesy smile.

"Ugh fine"

"Since that's settled, I'm going to class. see ya"

"Bye "

I walk out the door and head to my car. I quickly invite Ethan and Hunter.

This better work

Ethans POV

Today's me and Graysons day off from class. I pour a bit of water in a cup and drink it until I hear my phone buzz.

Text from Natalie:

Hey Ethan I just wanted to invite you and Gray for a bonfire at the beach at 7 hopefully you can come. See you later