~15~

Ethans POV

I look out of my car window and mentally go over my plan.

I'm planning to follow Hunter around today and take pictures to show Natalie the truth. It seems to be that words aren't enough proof that he is cheating so maybe pictures are.

*ring ring ring*

My phone begins to rings and I take out of my back pocket to see that Natlie is calling.

"Natalie hey" I say awkwardly still looking out the window.

I didn't think she would talk to me after what i said to her yesterday but I guess I was wrong.

"Hey E, I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out"

"Is Hunter busy again?" I say with a monotone voice

"It doesn't matter if he is or isn't"  she says with an attitude.

"What if he-"

"You know what forget I even called" she says harshly and hangs up.

Well I guess he lied to her and she believed him.

She might be mad now but she will be glad I made her realize who she is really with.

I put my sunglasses on and notice that Hunter is pulling out of his drive way. I stay behind a bit and notice he takes a turn a right turn.

I start my car and follow behind a bit distanced trying my best not to get caught.

After a while of driving he parks at the mall. He gets out of the car and meets up with the same girl from Target. He gives her a hug and they make their way to the entrance.

I stay back for a couple minutes then I take my keys out the car and leave. I lock my car and start heading inside.

I go up to the second floor and look down trying to spot them around the big crowds of people.  After a while I see them holding hands and laughing at a table. I take out my phone and take a couple pictures.

Hopefully these are convincing enough. I think.

I look back at them and they kiss I take that one last picture and leave.

I walk out of the mall and get into my car.

What the hell am I even doing?

I start the car and start driving to her apartment but get stuck in some traffic since its a bit later than mid day.

Am I even doing the right thing? Is the only thought repeating inside of my head.

Natalies POV

I have no plans as usual on a Saturday afternoon.

I decide to call Ethan to make plans but it ended up being a mess since he pissed me off a bit. He keeps saying that Hunter cheated on me.

To be honest I just think he is jealous. I don't know why he is but that's my belief. I could be wrong.

The rest of the day I decide to clean around the apartment and binge watch a season of a show on Netflix.

After a while I hear a loud knock at my door.I get startled up by the loud noise and I walk to open the door a bit annoyed.

"What is all this noise for" I say a bit pissed.

Ethan walks right into the apartment without saying a word. I close the door and walk towards him.

"What the heck is wrong with you" I complain