~1~

Natalie's POV

Today has been a slow day as always, may I add.

I honestly have nothing to do since my classes ended.

Now I have a couple months of break.

No more stress, just spending time with the person I love the most.

*Ding*

The sound of my phone breaks my trail of thoughts as I reach over to the coffee table in front of the couch and grab my phone.

I check it and see I have a message from E.

Babe💕😍 : Can I come over later?

Me: That depends will you bring food

Babe💕😍: So you don't want to see me:(

Me: You see me every day babe

Babe💕😍: And... what's your point?

Babe💕😍: Can't a loving boyfriend go
visit his girlfriend in peace

Me: You are such a Drama Queen 😂

Babe💕😍: Am not

Me: Whatever makes you feel better

Babe💕😍: So can I?

Me: Of course you can.Meet me here at the apartment so we can stay in and watch a movie

Babe💕😍: See you there at 7 ILY

Me: ILY Too

I put my phone on the coffee table once again and lay down on the couch with the tv remote in hand. I turn on Netflix and click on Vampire Diaries.

LATER

After watching a couple episodes, I hear a knock on my door and decide to get it.

I threw my legs on the side of the couch and walked towards the door and opened it.

There stood Ethan holding a box of pizza with a big goofy smile on his face.

"PIZZA!!" I say wide eyed with a smile on my face.

I reach over and get the pizza off his hands then walk over to the coffee table and place it there.

"That was a nice welcome wasn't it" he says and chuckles.

He is so adorable.

He closes the door and locks it.

As he turns to look at me, I wrap my hands around his neck and place my lips on his pink plump ones.

He then pull a me closer by placing his hands around my waist deepening the kiss.

As I kiss him I feel this burning sensation inside flowing all throughout my body and butterflies in my stomach.