~8~

Next day/ Party time

Natalie's POV

I am finishing up my makeup when the door bust open.

"Do I look okay?" Elizabeth says nervously and a bit fidgety.

I chuckle at her state and she begins to get more nervous.

"It looks bad doesn't it ugh" she says looking at herself in the full length mirror.

I stand up from my small vanity and stand behind her placing my hand on her shoulders for comfort.

"You look so beautiful. Anything you wear makes you look like a Queen so don't stress." I say with a smile on my face.

"You exaggerate but thanks" she says with a slight giggle turning to face me and giving me a hug.

"No problem" I smile.

We hear a knock at the door and we let go of each other.

"You should go get that" I tell her with a sympathetic smile.

"Can you get it? I dont think I'm ready" she says looking back at herself in the mirror.

"I- umm..- I dont" I try to talk but not a single thing in my mind sounds unselfish. I look down trying to avoid eye contact.

She sees me from the mirror and notices my reaction.

"I'm so stupid. I'm sorry" she says turning around.

"Its okay and you aren't stupid just a tad distracted" I giggle.

"Are you sure your okay-"

"Yes I am and he is waiting for you"

"OMG I FORGOT"

I laugh at her while she collects her bag .

"I am taking my car if you need a ride back just tell me okay"

"Aren't you leaving right now?"

"In a bit. Now hurry" I chuckle.

"Right bye" she says and rushes out the door.

I walk over to close my door but decide to look at them from the small opening.

As she opens the door I see Ethan standing there looking good as always. He shoots her a smile and my heart melts. They hug and  close the door and leave.

I never thought I would feel weird seeing him with someone else but I guess I have to get used to it.

I put on my new outfit and some little cute strappy sandals then let my beach waves free. I look at myself in the mirror then spray some of my perfume.

I take my phone and car keys and I head to the party.

-

After a few minutes, I get to Hunters house. I park my car in his driveway and make my way to the beach.

I take my shoes off as I walk on the soft sand.