~12~

Natalies POV

I hear a knock at the door and open my eyes. I quickly get up from my bed and head to the door.

I squint my eyes all the way there since the light hurts my eyes. I open the door and can barely see the person standing there.

"Well some ones alive" Hunter whispers into my ear and pecks my cheek.

"Good morning" I say with my raspy morning voice.

"I wanted to check up on you  since you didn't answer me yesterday but seems like I woke you up" he says sitting on the couch.

"You did but its okay and I'm sorry about yesterday my phone died and I fell asleep." I say still half asleep.

"Its okay. You should probably go get ready so we can go eat or something."

"Okay" I say and walk towards my room leaving Hunter in the living room.

"MAKE SURE MY PHONE IS CHARGED PLEASE" I scream from my room as I head into a shower.

-

I finish getting dressed and have done my hair and put a bit of mascara on. I walk out and see Hunter pacing around the living room.

"Are you okay" I say tapping his shoulder.

He turns around a little frustrated and angry.

"No I'm not okay" he rudely says.

"You didn't answer my  phone calls because you were with him again!"

"What are you talking about" I say raising my tone a bit

"This" he says and shoves my phone up my face.

I take my phone away from him and stare at the screen.

Ethan: I had so much fun yesterday we should do it more often.

I look at the message and the picture we both took and laugh a bit.

"Is this what your mad about" I scoff.

"Yes I am. I tried to spend sometime with my girlfriend yesterday and guess what she was busy all day with some guy." he spits.

"And it doesn't matter because that guy is my best friend.  Plus you were busy yesterday and I though ' well I don't have plans today and I feel lonely' I just wanted company. Is that bad"

"Yes but-"

"But what,huh? I hate this. You're   acting all jealous for no dam reason. I'm dating you not him." I say pointing at his chest.

"Exactly you just said it your dating me. Yet you spend most of your time with him. How am I suppose to feel"

"Honestly I don't know anymore. You don't even trust me by the look of things. You know what I'm leaving" I say angrily and grab my phone and keys.

"Natalie wait. Hold on please." He says grabbing my wrist.

"I need space" I say as I pull away from him and leave my apartment.