~7~

A few weeks Later

Ethan's POV

It's only been a couple weeks and I feel different. I finally started to feel more like myself.

I stopped acting like a rude ass bitch to everyone and started to be genuinely nice to them.

I stopped hooking up with girls and surprisingly I actually made more  friends. Who would of seen that coming.

I also started to focus on school more. I payed attention in class and turned in assignments on time. I'm actually now passing my class with a good grade instead of barely passing.

Her talking to me made me see things from a different view. I made a mistake letting her go but now I'm trying to be her friend and I think I'm actually okay  with that. Nowadays I see her more often in the hallways and we share glances here and there. I haven't been able to talk to her though. Its not like I'm afraid or nervous to talk to her  since the last time we talked but she always seems to be busy. Busy talking to Hunter which is none of my business.

"So are you going?" Grayson says as we stop outside the classroom.

"Going where exactly" I ask confused.

"The party tomorrow" he says excitedly.

"Who's house is it?" I ask curiously.

"Its a party who cares" he says looking around avoiding looking at me.

"Who's house" I say sternly.

"Its Hunters party. He is having it at his beach house. I just didn't want to tell you because-" 

"Yeah we should go"

"Are you sure because you know N-"

I glance over to where Natalie was and noticed she was also looking at me. She gives me a slight smile and I turn back to Gray. I cut him off.

"Yes I'm sure. I might even bring a date." I say cheerfully.

"Well isn't this new" he says with a slight chuckle.

Natalie's POV

"Wasn't that class fun" Elizabeth says sarcastically.

"It wasn't all that bad I bet" I say trying to cheer her up.

"It was bad. Imagine learning about how to be a good reported and stuff. I legit hate that class!" she says exaggerating how bad the class.

I roll my eyes playfully and laugh at her a bit. 

"I am not joking. Its bad" 

"I believe you." I chuckle. "Drama Queen" I whisper.

"I heard that" she says hitting my shoulder.

We both bust out laughing and continue to walk towards my locker. We get there and Hunter is there waiting for me.

"See you later" Elizabeth says as she keeps walking on her way to the exit.