~19~

Ethans POV

I walk inside my apartment and plop down on the couch. I take a deep breath in and let it out.

"So how did it go" Grayson say walking into the kitchen.

"Well my ex/best friend/ soulmate asked for closure and for me to let her go so I did. "

"How does that sound" i say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" he says sadly.

I made him feel exactly how I did. Wow I'm terrible.

"I'm sorry I'm just upset and I shouldn't have said it that way. Its just that I love her and she is with a guy that doesn't deserve her or treat her right" I say running my hand through my hair pulling on my ends a bit out of frustration.

"You know what people always say if you let someone go and they come back you were meant to be and if they don't they were never yours"

"I guess so but it still hurts."I say sadly.

"It will get better someday" he says patting my back and walking back to his room.

I guess Graysons right if she comes back we were meant to be and if she doesn't maybe we were never anything.

It's just I can't believe I let her go.

I never thought this would happen to6 us. Even when we fought  before or had trouble I never imagined this. Us letting go and accepting its the end of our relationship. Wow

Natalies POV

I drive without direction anymore.

One I let the love of my life go .

Two my boyfriend cheated on me and I was so blind to see it.

Three I don't know what to do with my life.

I park my car in the airport parking lot and wipe the tears that were freely flowing.

I sniffle my nose and open the small compartment of my car and take out the letter.

A couple weeks ago I received a letter where they offered me an internship with one of the biggest fashion companies in New York. There I would be able to work with the biggest fashion designers in the industry and have an awesome learning experience. They also offer jobs and if one of the designers sees potential in you, there's a chance for you to showcase your designs in a fashion show in Paris.

I didn't know if I was going to go since I had a boyfriend and Ethan was here but right now I need to get away. Plus nobody knows about it. Not even Elizabeth. I hid it from her because I knew she would be sad that I would leave her.

I pick up my phone and call the number on the letter.

I hear the phone connecting and the longer I wait the more impatient I become.

"Hello this is-" I hear a lady speak but I cut her off before she finishes

"Hello I wanted to confirm my internship" I say shyly.

"Of course may I please have your name"

"Natalie Grey"

"Okay Ms. Grey when would you like me to schedule a meeting with Ms.Rose the head designer"

"I am flying out today so maybe I can call in the morning tomorrow to see what time I can make it in"

"Of course thank you we will see you tomorrow"

The lady hangs up the phone and I put my phone in the bag. I take the keys out and walk out my car.

I make my way to the airport and find the service station.

"How may I help you today?" says a guy with a smile.

"A ticket for New York please"

"We have one for later today is that okay, miss?"

I think about it for a moment and decide to pay for it.

"Yes that's fine"

-

I already have a plan in set. I'm going to pack what I need for a couple weeks and come back when I found a stable place to live in.

I walk up to my apartment door and put in the key. I twist it and open the door. There to see Hunter.

"Omg your here." he says cheerfully.

You got to be kidding me

"I got you your favorite plate from the little restaurant."

" Maybe we can talk?" he asks.

I look over and see the food in the takeout containers. I give him an emotionless stare and I walk straight to my room and lock it.

"Please let me in. We need to talk" he says hitting the door and moving the doorknob.

"I'm not leaving until we talk" he says.

I roll my eyes and put some music on the  speaker loudly so he can't hear me moving around.

I grab a small suitcase and pack some essentials. I pack what I need and I notice the picture frame of me and Ethan. I put it on top of my stuff and close the suitcase.

How am I going to get out of here. I think.

I look over to my closet and see the rope I used to use for rock climming.

I text my downstairs neighbour and ask her if I can climb out to her balcony. She agrees and I take the rope out.

Open my balcony and look down at my neighbor Jocelyn. I slowly lower my bag and she grabs it.

I tie my rope on the balcony bars and begin to climb down the rope.

I land safely on her balcony and thank her.

"Thank you. I need to leave and I couldn't get out of my front door"

"Where are you headed?" Jocelyn ask curiously.

"I'm flying out for an internship and my ex was outside my door and I didn't want to talk to him so yeah. "

"Its fine. Good luck."

"Thanks again" I say rolling my suitcase out of her apartment.

"No problem" she says and waves as I walk to the elevator.

I get downstairs and notice my uber is here. He puts my suitcase in the trunk and I take a last look at my apartment building.

I need to do this for myself. I'm sorry Elizabeth. I'm sorry Ethan.

I open the car door and step inside and head to the airport.

Goodbye

A/N

I love dramatic that's why she leave a through a balcony. Also I saw it in a movie once 😂