~29~

Natalies POV

I flutter my eyes open as I feel someone move beside me.

His strong arms are still wrapped around me and I smile.

"Morning" I say with my disgusting morning voice.

I turn to my side looking at him.

His hazel eyes are glistening and his hair is a bit of a mess. He slightly smiles and adjusts himself so he is facing me.

He is so perfect

Ethans POV

I wake up a bit earlier than Natalie and decide to go pick up some breakfast.

I try to scoot away from her leaving her side but the first movement I make she wakes up.

Her morning voice is so adorable. I adjust my position and face her.

She is so beautiful. Her hazel eyes are filled with so much light and her smile is so heart warming.

"I was trying to go get you breakfast" I chuckle.

She chuckles and looks up at me with a smile.

"You know I had a dream about this"I say.

"A dream about this?" she says furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah I  was talking to you about a nightmare I had. I told you that we brbron up and how it was a mistake. I also told you about Hunter and you didn't have a clue who he was"

"Isn't that interesting"

"But the part that I remeber so clearly about that dream was when you told me-" I say before she cuts me off

"That I would never let that happen  because you mean the world to me and that I will never let you go." She says caressing my cheek with her hand.

"How did you-" I asked confused.

"I had the same dream." She says.

"We were always meant to be."I say bringing her close to me hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"I guess we are" she says.

Natalies POV

Me and Ethan were always meant to be together by the looks of things.

We share dreams together. Literally.

I look up to his eyes and he looks down at me.

"I need you to promise me something"  I say.

"Anything"

"Promise that you won't be a stupid again and break up with me because..."

" I love you and I don't think I will survive without you" I say slightly embarrassed.

"I promise" he says kissing my forehead.

I smile at his response and enjoy the moment.

"Not to ruin anything but I think we need to get ready for our flights"

He groans and hides his face on the crook on my neck.

"But I don't want to leave you just yet" he whines.

"I'll see you in Jersey, Ethan" I chuckle.

"What!" he springs up out of excitement.

"Originally me and Elizabeth planned on flighing there to see our families after the show and spend a couple weeks there." I say.