~17~

Natalies POV

I walk through the hallway and stand in front of the locker that was once mine.

Its so different now that we graduated. Leaving this place to pursue our careers.

Being here one last time.

The school decided to have us come back one last time before every one moves on and never looks back. Yeah maybe its a simple lunch but its probably the last time we see most of these people.

The little reunion was almost over which I was glad. I didn't want to stay here any longer.  I missed him and being here with him around hurts me.

I walk around campus until Elizabeth joins me.

"Your going down memory lane aren't you" she says giving me a warm smile.

"I though things would be different that's all" I as slightly disappointed.

"Are you ever going to talk to him?"

"I don't know. "

"What do you mean 'i don't know'?" she says furrowing her eyebrows.

"He is just different. One he accused my boyfriend of cheating and followed him. Two I don't know if I can be around him anymore."

"And why is that"

"I still have feelings for him." I say in a low voice  looking down at the floor.

"Talk to him and try to fix it" she says placing her hand on my shoulder.

I look back up at her and she smiles slightly.

"I truly want to before we leave and probably not see each other for a while. I think we could just be friends and maybe not talk about our relationships but  I'm just afraid he is going to do something reckless and ruin that chance for us."

"Natalie!" I hear my name called from behind and I quickly turn towards their direction.

Marcus, Hunters best friend, comes closer to us and breathing heavily as if he were just running.

"What's wrong" I ask worried.

"We need to hurry. Hunter and Ethan are fighting by the patio. We need to go now" he says out of breath.

This is what I feared.

"Fine. Take me there" I say.

Ethans POV

The lunch today wasn't something I was really looking for. I didn't even want to come but its the only way I can find Natalie and talk to her.

I just need her to forgive me. I might have to stop talking about Hunter and him cheating on her but I guess I can be closer to her and protect her.

I walk around trying to look for her but I'm having no luck.

I take a turn and see something I wished I didn't see.

Its Hunter with that same girl Emily.

This seriously makes my blood boil. Natalie doesn't deserve this jerk and he is going to get a piece of my mind.

I walk over to him and pull on his arm making them break their kiss.

"What the hell dude!" Hunter says.

"Cheating on your girlfriend isn't right dude" I say mocking his voice and pushing him away.

"Ethan right" he chuckles. "Your that stupid ex am I right" he says with a smirk.