~3~

A few months later

Grayson's POV

Ethan better hurry up and get out of his room or we aren't going to make it to class on time.

He has changed a lot these pass few months and not in a good way.

He started to hook up with girls again and started to act like a complete asshole.

I honestly can't handle him anymore, but I am his twin brother so I have to support him and make sure he is okay.

I begin pacing around the room as my patience begins to diminish by the minute. We are going to be late.

I had enough.

I walk over to his door and open it.

"Ethan we need to go... OH MY GOD SORRY" I say covering my eyes quickly.

I caught a glimpse of Ethan laying on his bed shirtless with a blonde straddling him.

Ew

They weren't doing nothing just making out.

That's just disturbing.

I wait outside for a couple moments until I hear footsteps heading this way.

I back away from the door a bit and the blonde girl storms out the room and exits the apartment.

I enter Ethans room and see him sitting down putting his shirt back
on.

"Really Ethan, again" I spit.

"Shut up it's none of your business " he replies rudely.

"Yes it is, look at you. " I say gesturing my hands at his state. "You look terrible"

"Nobody asked for your opinion, and for your information I'm doing just fine" he says as he stands up and walks past me bumping into my shoulder slightly.

"You aren't fine Ethan" I say following him to the living room as we pick up our stuff.

"It doesn't matter. Lets go" he says as he picks up his keys and walks down to the car.

Ethan's POV

It's almost time to go to class and I know Grayson gets impatient, but I'm busy.

I'm kissing this random girl I picked up, but I honestly don't care for her.

She is just like the others.

A distraction.

It helps me fill the void she left and forget her, but to be honest it doesn't help much.

As I kiss her I feel nothing. Not a sense of emotion or rush like I used to feel. It's all gone. As I'm kissing her, the door unexpectedly opens.

Grayson

"Ethan we need to go... OH MY GOD SORRY" he says covering his eyes and rushing out the door.