~22~

About a year later...

Ethans POV

I walk into the main office and notice Grayson sitting down and my dad looking out the big window in his office.

"Good thing your finally here son" my dad says turning around smiling.

I take a seat and look at Grayson and notice he is as confused as I am.

"I know you two are confused and I'm about to clear that up."

I furrow my eyebrows and keep looking at him. What is going on.  I think.

"Remeber that time I made y'all get some measurements for those tuxes."

"Yeah what about that" I ask

"Well the measurements were sent to a designer in New York."

"Why did you do that" Grayson asks.

"Since you guys have good press already and are going to be the CEO's of the company very soon. I wanted y'all to represent the company in this fashion event. "

"It gives us more publicity plus you get to go to Paris for the fashion show" he says with a smile on his face.

Me and Grayson look at him doutbfully and just nod a long.

"So when is this event" I ask

"Its on Saturday" he says in a low voice.

"And you just told us today!"I say with my voice raised a bit in shock.

That's so soon. Why didn't tell us earlier.

"Its part of the job sometimes things come unexpectedly. So today y'all can go pack and you leave in the morning. An assistant over there has your schedules and will help you out. Good luck" he says holding a thumps up and smiling.

I just chuckle and Gray and I leave his office saying goodbye.

"Lets go pack then" Grayson says.

-

We are packed and ready to leave. We make it to the airport and quickly board our flight before we catch some journalist.

All the way there Me and Grayson sleep until we hear on the intercom tell us  that we landed.

-

We collect our luggage and head to the lady holding a poster saying 'Dolan'.

"Mr.Dolan and Mr.Dolan we were expecting you" she says happily smiling.

Me and Gray chuckle and she begins to explain how everything is going to work.

"Right now we are heading to the area where the event will be held so you can try on the designs and meet the designer. After that you will practice walking down the run way and then be taken back to the hotel."

"That's umm..great thank you" I say kinda dumbfounded by everything she just said.

I just got here calm down.

"Thank you" Grayson says.

We bring our suitcases to the car and sit in the back while she sits at front with the driver.

Me and Grayson stare out the window enjoying the view of the city. Its so beautiful. I'm totally going to sight see and enjoy touring this place.

We finally arrive to a big place and get out of the car.

"I'm going to take you to the dressing rooms so y'all can meet the designer and then try on the outfit."