"but do you really?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" he asks, kind of offended that his friend had asked him that question to begin with. Yoongi only shrugs, lounging in his seat as he stares ahead at the tv.

"I mean, you've never really talked about her with Hoseok and I, so I thought that you two weren't that serious."

"Hyung, we have been dating for three years" Jungkook says with a sigh, looking over at the older guy that he considers to be his brother.

He has one older brother himself, but Yoongi has been apart of his life for almost as long as he has. Him and Hoseok are both out of high school now, but they have kept in contact with their youngest friend, acting as mentors of sorts.

"I'm just saying" Yoongi says as he finally pulls his attention away from the tv to look Jungkook in the eye.

"You say that you love this girl, but do you really?"

This makes Jungkook think. He doesn't know what love feels like, so how can he know for sure about what his feelings for Chani are? He wants to believe that he does. He finds everything about her to be super cute, smiling whenever she is around. But does he love her? Can he love her?

"I-I do love her" he says once again, the words sounding forced even to his own ears. Yoongi isn't convinced, but he can see the indecision and confusion in Jungkook's eyes, deciding that it would be best if he didn't push the subject any further today.

He will have to though. Hoseok had been thinking about it as well, the two more experienced when it comes to this sort of thing. Jungkook is going to have to decide what he is really feeling, or else he is going to get hurt.