"i'm breaking up with you"

Chani stares up at Jungkook in shock, tears threatening to fall as the guy she loves looks anywhere but at her. She doesn't understand. She doesn't understand what went wrong, Jungkook never showing any sign of being unhappy with her before.

"W-what did I do?" She cries as her hear shatters into a million pieces. She can practically hear it was her heart breaks, the walls holding her together crashing down around her as she tries desperately to cling to the pieces . She knows that it's just high school, and she'll eventually get over it, but Jungkook was her world.

"It's nothing that you did. I was changing around you" he says shakily, not liking the sight of her crying. "I was becoming someone that I wasn't, and I didn't want to continue living that way."

He didn't want to do it, but something made him break up with her. He had told himself that he would stay with Chani for as long as he could in order to appease the guilt in his heart for cheating on her, but he just couldn't. What Hyejin had said made him think, and she was right. He does love her, but he was clinging onto Chani because she was all that he had known. He felt bad for her as well, so he didn't want to hurt her more than he already had.

"I was.....I was seeing someone else" he says almost too quietly for her to hear. A strangled sob escapes her lips as her tears fall faster and cover her cheeks, her hands wiping at the moister furiously. That's why her hand is wet as it lands against his cheek, the stinging pain lingering as he keeps his head turned to the side. He deserves it. He deserve every bit of her anger.

"Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook" she hisses before turning on her heels, leaving the boy to stare after her retreating figure.