"this isn't right"

He ignores her, leaving a soft kiss on the supple skin that he has been having dreams about leaving his mark on. The sound of her panting because of his touch prompts him to press his body harder against hers, her skin tingling as his hand slips underneath the hem of her shirt.

He rolls his hips into hers and she bites her lip at the sensation, the feeling of his body against hers almost enough to make her crazy with want. She shouldn't let him do this though. She shouldn't be letting him trail his hands over her body like this yet here she is, tugging on his shirt and pulling him even closer.

"Moan for me, baby" he whispers huskily against her ear, bringing the lobe into his mouth. He sucks on the delicate skin before nipping at it with his teeth, coaxing a mewl from the back of her throat.

"Jung-" she cuts the moan off, trying to get ahold of herself. Even as she tries to push him away the alcohol in her system refuses to let her do so. It brings out her innermost wants, making her realize just how much she has been craving him.

"We c-can't" she stutters as her hands push weakly at his chest. She knows that this is wrong, yet it feels so right, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as he rolls his hips into hers again.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"That doesn't matter right now" is his hasty reply, his mouth leaving wet, hot kisses down her neck and onto her exposed chest. She can't do anything else as she finally lets the pleasure get to her, her fingers tangling themselves into his soft hair as he paints her skin with color.