"do you need some help?"

Hyejin stands up straight once more, turning her head to look at the guy who just yelled out to her. She can't help but stare as he comes closer to her starstruck form, unable to look away.

He is fucking gorgeous she thinks to herself, smiling slightly as he comes to a stop in front of the box she was having difficulty picking up. She bites her bottom lip to prevent her smile from getting any bigger, Jungkook's eyes flickering down to look at the seemingly innocent movement.

"Yeah, I actually do need help. Thanks for asking."

His smile momentarily takes her breath away, her cheeks heating up as she looks at the ground in front of her. He finds the action cute, his eyes wandering around the contours of her face now that she isn't looking at him directly.

She is stunningly pretty, her small eyes contrasted by her full lips. There is a small beauty mark on her cheek, her flawless face free of any makeup. He doesn't understand how someone can look so good, a simple bandeau top and skinny jeans on her body.

"I'm Jungkook by the way" he says while bending down and picking the box up. She is surprised by how easily he had done so, rushing ahead to hold the front door open for him. She leads the way to her room with him following her, his eyes still on her as she goes.

"I'm Hyejin. Thanks for your help Jungkook" she says as she opens the bedroom door and watches him walk in, a dazed look on her face. He smiles before putting the box down with a small grunt, her eyes drawn to the muscles on his arms. She looks away before he has the chance to catch her staring at him though, a slight blush coloring her cheeks once again.

"Hyejin" he says in a whisper as he walks towards his house after waving goodbye to the girl.

"That's a pretty name."