"i'll be home soon, ok?"

Jimin sighs as Jungkook's voice comes out from the other end of the phone, his hand reaching up to hold onto the bridge of his nose. Jungkook didn't come home last night, meaning that he slept somewhere else. Jimin had called both Yoongi and Hoseok, but neither guy had seen him.

"Ok. I just hope you know what you're doing Jungkook."

Jungkook ends the call before turning back towards the figure sleeping beside him, smiling slightly as her shoulders move with every breath she takes. He trails one of his fingers over the smooth skin of her shoulders and bare back, goosebumps forming on the surface.

"Jungkook" she groans lightly as he successfully wakes her up, not moving from her spot as he continues. Her breath hitches when she feels his lips ghost over the skin of her shoulders, a sigh leaving her mouth as he presses light kisses over the area. She giggles slight when he moves the kisses to the back of her exposed neck, the feeling of his hair brushing against her kind of ticklish.

The sun burns her eyes as she turns around to look at his smiling face, her hand reaching up to cover them. Jungkook laughs before the sound of his phone going off makes him stop, him picking the device back up before checking his notifications.

From: Chani💕💕💕

Where are you babe?

The smile that he had on his face slowly slides off as realization makes him grow stiff, his palms growing clammy as he stares at his phone. His eyes flicker towards the girl laying next to him and then back to his phone, him clearing his throat as he pulls the sheets aside so that he can get out.

"Where are you going?" Hyejin asks curiously as she watches him get dressed, sitting up as she clutches the sheets to her chest. He doesn't say anything until he is clothed and ready to go again, taking a last look at the gorgeous girl who had made him feel alive for the first time in years.

"I have to go, but I'll uh....I'll come back when I have time."

And then he walks out, just like that, leaving her behind with her head tilted in confusion. He can't help but feel sick to his stomach at the thought that he actually cheated on his girlfriend with someone he had just met.

It's ok though. All he has to do is never see her again.