"that's a horrible idea"

Jungkook glares at his brother as they walk side by side, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"What do you mean? I'm only helping her out" he says with a slight pout, not sure why he is making such a big deal out of this.

"Look at it this way" Jimin says with a sigh, placing a hand on his younger brother's shoulder in order to get him to stop walking.

"A hot girl moves into the house next to your girlfriend's. What if Chani sees you helping her and thinks that you're cheating?"

"But I'm not!"

"You probably want to" Jimin mumbles to himself, shaking his head as they begin walking again. From how Jungkook described the girl, he is obviously attracted to her. Jimin just doesn't want him to end up like their dad, not wanting the mysterious new girl to somehow tempt him with her charms.

Jungkook has gone over to Hyejin's house a total of six times after the initial first meeting to help her move. He's not sure why he is doing it, but he wants to help her. That's what he's telling himself to justify him seeing her that is. He told Jimin today, Jungkook excited to see her for the seventh time.

"Does she even know that you have a girlfriend?" Jimin suddenly asks, turning his watchful gaze onto the blushing guy next to him. He lightly shakes his head and Jimin scoffs, rolling his eyes in slight disappointment.

"It's only because it hasn't come up in conversation yet" Jungkook tries to defend himself, not liking the way Jimin seems to be judging him. He only gets silence in return, him biting his lower lip as he looks ahead of him once more.