"j-jungkook"

The sound of her moans make his mouth move faster as it moves down her neck, his fingers clutching at the sheets on either side of him. He loves the way his name sounds coming from her pretty lips, it fueling him to go faster, harder, deeper.

Their clothes are on the floor around them, their bodies a sweaty mess and a tangle of limbs. She cries out as his hips snap into hers once more, her fingers clawing at his back. His muscles ripple beneath her fingers as she clings to him in earnest, her nails leaving scratch marks over his broad shoulders.

His breath comes out in labored pants as he moves faster, fueled by the whispered words of encouragement from the girl beneath his trembling arms. His ears are full of her voice telling him how good he is making her feel, how much pleasure he is giving her.

"Fuck, Hyejin" he moans as he feels her clench around his shaft, his forehead dotted with sweat. He can't remember a single time that he has ever felt this good, his body reacting to hers as if they were made for each other. The feeling of her nails on his back and her hot breath fanning against the side of his neck as she moans is driving him insane, his thrusts getting sloppy as he nears his release.

His grunts of pleasure turn into soft, sensual moans, the throaty sounds pushing Hyejin towards the edge. The deep, yet slightly airy tone of them is so incredibly hot, her head thrown back in pleasure as his toned body comes into contact with hers. He continuously hits her g-spot as her hands clutch at his arms, her yelling out his name as she cums over his throbbing member.

He stares down at her in awe as she comes undone, his eyes taking in her expression of intense pleasure. A surge of pride makes a small smile appear on his face, his body tensing as he watches her.

He can now let go, his head falling to rest in the crook of her neck as he cums into the rubber that he is wearing, a husky groan of satisfaction escaping his swollen lips.