ENDING

So, that's it. My story of love has come to its bitter end.

You might ask, "how can this be a story of love if they didn't even end up together?"

My answer is simple:

What I had stated in the beginning still stands. Love isn't always as perfect as people claim it to be. People aren't perfect, so how can love be as such?

Love might be bliss and tranquility, two souls melding into one as they stare into each other's eyes. It can also be filled with pain and suffering, the two walking away from each other in the end.

Jungkook and Hyejin had though that they had loved each other, but it was too painful for them to remain together. The pain that they had both inflicted on themselves as well as on others was enough to split them apart, Hyejin deciding that it was better for her to just forget and let go.

Jungkook had traded the love of one girl for another's, yet he was too blind and naive to see how much he was hurting both of them until it was too late. Jungkook never loved Chani, but she had most certainly loved him. Hyejin chose her own heart over his knowing that, even though she was hurting, life would go on.

I'll leave you with a question though:

Was what Hyejin and Jungkook felt for each other real, or was it simply fake love?