"hyejin?"

Hoseok stares at Jimin as the name leaves his lips, not wanting to believe that it's true. Jungkook hadn't told him who he was cheating on Chani with and Hyejin had never revealed who she was helping cheat either, his heart sputtering in his chest as he finally gets all of the pieces of the puzzle.

Three months. Three whole fucking months he had been kept in the dark, not being told the whole story. He can finally connect all of the dots, his mind piecing together what Jungkook had been telling him with what Hyejin had said as well.

"You've been fucking my little sister?" he all but screams in disbelief, standing up from his spot so fast that the chair teeters on its legs before stilling once more. The room is tense as a thick silence fills the air, everyone's eyes wide as they look at Jungkook with different emotions on their faces.

"I-I-"

He doesn't know what to say, shocked that he had been practically telling his Hyung that he had been sleeping with his sister without realizing it. He gulps at how protective of her Hoseok seems to be, suddenly feeling scared because of the look on his face.

"I thought that it was wrong of you to be playing with this poor girl's feelings, and now I find out that it was my sister you had been toying with?" Hoseok scoffs, his whole body shaking as it takes everything in him not to cross the room and punch Jungkook in the face. He recalls every night that his sister would call him up to tell him about how her stomach would turn every time Jungkook came into the room, or how her heart would beat faster and faster every time they touched.

"Don't you care about their feelings? How can you claim to love Chani when you obviously have feelings for my sister? Huh?"

"I want to be a good man" Jungkook says suddenly, causing everyone to still.

"I want to so bad, but I can't. I can't get her face out of my head! Her laugh, her smell, her touch-it's driving me insane. I want to love Chani, but it's like I've become a different person when I am around her. I lose myself whenever she is around, and I don't know what to do."