"who is she?"

His voice is a low whisper as he utters those words, his eyebrows creased together in confusion. He has never seen her before, which makes sense seeing as she appears to be just beginning to move in.

Something about her makes him stop on the sidewalk between her house and his girlfriend's, his eyes unable to look away from her form. He can't explain the pounding of his heart as he looks at her, or the way his mouth gapes open in awe.

It's probably due to the fact that he has never been more attracted to a girl in his life.

Her short hair has been curled, the loose spirals hanging by her ears. He has always been partial to girls with long hair, but for some reason he finds it incredibly sexy on her. He can clearly see her shoulders and neck due to the sleeveless shirt she is wearing, his eyes glued to her body.

His girlfriend doesn't have curves like this girl. Her figure is practically perfect proportion wise. He gulps at the skin showing on her stomach, him wanting nothing more than to trail his fingers over the unmarked path of smooth porcelain.

He quickly shakes his head, looking away from the girl before he does something stupid. What is wrong with him? He can't help but chalk it up to the fact that he and his girlfriend haven't done anything sexual together since the first year that they were dating, the two years in between messing with his hormones.

He takes another look in her direction, watching as she bends down to pick up one of the heavier looking boxes that are strewn around her. He wonders why she is doing this all by herself, her parents nowhere in sight. After all, she can't be that much younger than he is.