"what's wrong?"

Jungkook gulps as Chani looks up at him with concern coloring her eyes, feeling even worse than he did the day before.

How could he do something so horrible? How could he allow himself to do that to someone who has been by his side for the last three years? She has been nothing but kind and caring, and he goes off to have sex with some girl he just met.

She lived right next door too. He still isn't sure why he had felt the way he did when the two of them were together. He had felt butterflies in his stomach, his heart going out of control the moment they had locked eyes.

He also doesn't blame Hyejin in the slightest. It was obviously his fault. He hadn't told her that he had a girlfriend, the attraction he had felt for her overpowering his self-control. He should have told her. He should have told her that he was in a relationship with a wonderful girl who was nothing but nice and patient with him. Maybe then he wouldn't feel so fucking bad.

He doesn't get a chance to answer his girlfriend's question though, the door to the classroom opening to reveal the teacher. Chani smiles softly while placing a gentle kiss on his cheek before walking over to her seat in the front of the classroom. Jungkook remains in the back, a conflicted look on his face as he thinks about the mistake he had made in his moment of weakness.

"Settle down class" the teacher states, her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose. Jungkook looks over at her before his eyes widen in shock, them moving to the girl standing beside her.

Hyejin locks eyes with Jungkook and a small smile appears on her face as she does so, causing Jungkook to get one of his own. His stomach turns like it had the first time he had seen her, it not stopping even after he tears his gaze away from her to look out the window next to him.

"Hello, my name is Hyejin. I just moved here, and I hope we can all get along well."