"hey kookie"

Jungkook can feel the blush on his cheeks as Hyejin smiles at him, his eyes wide and his heart beating quickly in his chest. He's never been called that before, his dazed expression causing Hyejin to slowly lose her smile in confusion.

"Is it too soon?" she asks nervously, not sure why she gets so flustered around this guy. She had thought that the nickname was cute, but if he doesn't like it then she will keep it to herself from now on.

"N-no, that's not it" Jungkook stutters as she leads him into her house once more, not wanting her to get the wrong idea.

"I've just never been called that before.....it's cute."

The silence that comes after his sentence is comfortable, but only because both people are too busy blushing to notice it. Hyejin's smile stretches across her face as she opens her bedroom door, Jungkook following with a similar expression on his face as well.

"What do you have left to do?" he asks in order to break the silence, watching Hyejin's back as she looks around her almost set-up room.

He struggles to keep his body still as he watches her look around as she thinks, his eyes unable to look away from her. He has been like this since the first time he stepped foot in her room. Something about being alone with her with a bed laying right there has his mind spinning in circles of barely-contained lust, his tongue coming out to wet his parted lips.

"It's pretty much finished, but I did get you something" she says while sitting down on the bed that he had just been fantasizing about, him nervously stepping closer to her as she motions for him to sit next to her.

"To thank you for helping me out this past week."