"you're what?"

The smile on her face slowly slides off as his words sink in, her heart breaking in her chest as her eyes water pathetically.

She can't help but feel angry though, her eyes hardening as she refuses to let the tears of sadness fall from her eyes. She had been so sure of herself. She could tell that his smiles around Chani had been fake, so why is he doing this? Why is he holding onto his fake love for this girl when she is standing right in front of him?

"You're in love with Chani?"

He can only nod, not trusting his voice at this point. He doesn't love her; he knows that. He had never loved her, and yet he had decided to stay with her. He fell in love with Hyejin after his mistake, and now he has to pay for it. He can't leave Chani now. Not after everything he has done to her.

Hyejin scoffs when he doesn't answer her in the way that she wants, pushing on his chest in anger. His eyes are wide in shock as she pushes him again, the back of his knees hitting the edge of his bed as he stumbles. Another push to his chest and he is on his back on top of the covers, his chest heaving as he stares up at the girl standing above him.

"I don't get you at all Jungkook" she says shakily, her hands shaking as she glares down at him through her watery eyes.

"I've done everything you asked me to do. I didn't push you out of my life even after I found out that I had been helping you cheat, holding onto the small sliver of hope I had that you might have actually liked me. I did a horrible thing, and yet I didn't care because I got to be with you. I had thought that you had actually had feelings for me, and I can't believe how incredibly stupid I was."

She yells in frustration before putting her hands in her hair, stalking out of his room and slamming the door behind her. Jimin's eyes are wide as he watches the crying girl walk out of the house, shaking his head in disappointment.

He knows that Jungkook made the wrong decision, and he might not be able to fix this problem this time.