"what the heck?"

Hyejin struggles in Jungkook's strong grip, not wanting to let him pull her away from the fun that she was having. He doesn't respond to her as she pulls to free herself, not noticing her wince as his grip tightens even more.

The pounding of the music is the only thing they can hear as he leads them to the unoccupied bathroom upstairs, the door closing behind them and muffling the melody of the song that is blasting in the room below. They are both out of breath, pale pink dusted across their cheeks due to the alcohol they had both consumed during the night.

"Do you know how hard it is for me?" Jungkook asks in a husky voice, pushing Hyejin against the closed door. She gasps as her back hits the wood, watching with wide, hesitant eyes as Jungkook cages her in with both of his arms. His eyes are dangerously dark, the unmistakable lust in them making her breath come out in harsh pants.

"How hard it is to watch you, yet not be able to touch you?"

She shouldn't feel this way around him. He has a girlfriend, one that he appears to love very much. She shouldn't be letting him get this close to her, one of his hands leaving the door in order to trail down her arm in a slow and sensual manner.

She finds herself shaking her head to answer his question anyway, her eyes glancing down to look at his lips as he talks.

"I want to kiss you so bad. Leave marks all over your body so that everyone knows that you are mine."

Her breath hitches at his words, her eyes closing as he leans closer to her. The vibrations running through her body are enough to make her knees weak, his lips hovering over hers as their alcohol-tainted breath mixes together.

"You're drunk, Jungkook" she whispers in a last-ditch attempt to get him to stop. He moves his lips to her neck and she can feel them as they turn up and into a smirk, them now against her soft skin as he utters a simple,

"You are too."