"pull my hair"

He does just that, eliciting a soft groan from the girl who's legs are wrapped tightly around his waist. It's getting harder for her to keep quiet as his hands roam her enticing body, his lips on her neck as they leave dark purple bruises in their wake.

Having sex in a janitor's closet was not what Hyejin thought would happen when Jungkook had pulled her aside. The thought had crossed her mind, thanks to all of the riveting fan fictions she has read in the past, but never in a million years did she believe that she would experience it herself.

With his hands now on her ass and her legs wrapped around his waist as he fucks her against the wall of the tight space, she can't help but feel as if she had been missing out. The room is filled with their quiet moans as they try not to get caught, it filling with heat as they both draw closer to releasing. His hands shake as they pull at her short hair, his quiet pants making her even more wet as his lips brush against her ear.

He grunts softly before stilling, his cum filling up the rubber he has on as his eyes practically roll to the back of his head from how hard he just orgasmed. The feeling of the condom expanding against her already-sensitive walls has her gasping as her own climax takes over, his lips finding hers in order to silence both of their moans of pleasure.

The room is soon filled with nothing more than their heavy breathing, their eyes closed as they calm down from what had just occurred. Jungkook's eyes are clenched as he leans his forehead against hers, his arms on either side of her head as her feet fall and land on the ground once more.

Everything is quiet after that, the faint and muted shuffling of feet from the students walking by the closed and locked door indicating that second class has gone by while they were inside their own little world of lust and sexual desire.