"so.....you're friends now?"

"Yes Hobi" she says in a strained voice, turning towards her older brother as she lays down in his bed. His apartment is a mess like always, but she can always come here to talk to him about anything, the bond that they have unbreakable. It did take her over a month to come clean and tell him all this, but she did.

"So this guy has a girlfriend, sleeps with you multiple times without telling you, didn't even want to tell you about his girlfriend at all, asks if you can stay friends after all of that, and then proceeds to talk to you in secret?" Hoseok recaps from his spot next to Hyejin, playing with his sister's hair as she leans her head on his chest. He can feel her as she nods to all that he has said, a calculative look on his face as he thinks everything over.

"I think he likes you."

"What the fuck? No way in hell!" she exclaims, sitting up in shock. There is no way that Jungkook likes her like that, and he has even said so himself.

After they agreed to stay as friends they have been getting closer. They can talk about practically anything together, as if it is the easiest thing in the world to let the words flow from their lips. She has learned so much about him, and vice versa. It has been a month and she can still feel her heart flutter every time he walks through the door, even though she has been trying her hardest to keep her feelings at bay.

"Besides, every time we seem to be having a moment he has to open his mouth and talk about how much he loves his girlfriend."

She rolls her eyes as a scowl appears on her face, causing Hoseok to smile slightly. He is convinced that this guy, who she refused to name, is into her. There is no other explanation.

This guy just doesn't want to admit it to himself.