"i missed you"

"But we saw each other yesterday" Chani says with a smile, giggling cutely at the pout that appears on her boyfriend's face. It slowly slides off though, Jungkook unable to keep up the act of being sad when such an adorable person is in his arms.

See? I do love her he thinks while pulling her closer, the pounding of his heart the only thing he is focusing on. Why else would my heart be beating so fast?

"How was choir?" he asks as he removes his arms from around her waist in order to place it over her shoulder. She leans into his touch as they begin to walk in the direction of her house, the dismissal bell for school having rung about ten minutes ago.

"It was ok" she says as she looks up at the guy she fell in love with, smiling as the sun streams through his hair and makes his face appear even more ethereal than it did before.

"I still don't understand why you don't join as well, Jungkook."

"I can't sing in front of other people" he says with a shrug, a slight blush of embarrassment appearing on his cheeks. Chani can't help but laugh, pinching his colored cheeks as he groans in annoyance.

"But you sang in front of me once."

"Yeah, and you're literally the only other person besides my brother who I have sung in front of. I would like to keep it that way."

She shrugs out of his arms before taking hold of his hand, her smaller one being engulfed in his warmth. He can't help but smile at the caring gesture, his eyes soft as he stares down at the girl who he is able to be himself with.

How could Yoongi say that he doesn't love her?