Chapter II

Third Person:

Winter and Weiss were up earlier than usual, getting showered and dressed as Klein was still setting up the plates and silverware for breakfast. Surprising him, he saw the two sitting across from each other at the table chatting away. "Weiss? Winter? What are you two doing up so bright and early?" Winter looked to her left as Weiss looked to her right saying, "We were anxious on what mom is going to tell us today so we got u early." Winter spoke up after her sister asking, "You wouldn't happen to know anything on what she's told us would you?" Klein set down the tray carrying the silverware in his hands and walked over towards Winter's side. "I honestly don't know much about your mother's personal life. Whatever she's going to tell you today, it's probably the same secret that's been eating her conscious away for the past twenty years." Looking at Klein, Weiss was bewildered, twenty years she thought to herself. "Twenty years!?" Winter said in shock. "Afraid so, I asked her about it once, but she said it would be best if she kept it to herself. I wished I would of pressed on with it if I knew this is what would have happened to her." Just as Klein finished, he picked the tray up again and picked up where he left off setting up the table. Just as he finished and went back to the kitchen Whitley and Jacques came in dressed in their finest as usual. Weiss and Winter looked at each other with slight annoyance plastered on their faces knowing they're gonna be bombard with questions regarding last night.

Willow's POV:

As I was finished brushing my hair someone knocking on the door startling me. "Come in." Weiss and Winter both came in with a tray in each of their hands. Winter's was carrying some tea and Weiss was carrying what looks to be my breakfast, still warm judging by the steam coming off it. "We brought you breakfast and tea." "Thank you both for this, is Klein busy?" Winter put down her tray after Weiss and looked at me. "No, we just wanted to get away from Father's and Whitley's questions about last night." Weiss then joined in saying. "Yeah, they kept questioning us like we committed a felony or something." I looked at the mirror one last time before getting up and seating myself in front of them on the sofa eating my breakfast. After finishing I looked at both of them, "Where shall I start off then?" Winter looked at me with some confusion written all over her face. Weiss spoke up asking, "Could you tell us how you met this pirate...this man you fell in love with?" "I guess so, it's probably the best place to start."

"(Y/N) (L/N) was a tall man with (H/L)(H/C) and had a pair of piercing (E/C) eyes. He stood 6'4" and had some muscle built to himself and was sailing under Sumpter, Jacoby Sumpter. Captain of the Poseidon's Folly." Fitting name for a pirate." Weiss interjected. "Fitting name for a fitting captain, from what I remember Jacoby lost his command in the midst of the fight due to his cowardice and stupidity. His own crew threw him overboard before resuming the fight he got them in." "Did they make it out?" Winter asked. "According to the sailors that survived and came back, many of the pirate ships that they fought sailed away from the battle, but not unscathed." "(Y/N) and I met when Jacoby was sailing under Atlas's Navy at the time. We met..." "Did he flirt with you, show a charming smile whe-" "Weiss, will you let mom finish what she was saying!?" Winter interjected. "Sorry." "It's okay Weiss and no he didn't flirt with me, or gave me a charming smile, he was fighting another sailor when he tried to break the man away from another before they started a brawl that would encompass the whole street before falling on me." "How does a pirate fall on you and not get caught?" Weiss and Winter asked simultaneously. "He wasn't a pirate at the time per say."

Flashback:

"Will you two knock it off! Any more of this shit and Atlas will line us up and shoot us at!" The scrawny man turned around and shouted back, "Why does it matter to you (L/N), your captain is a bigger fool than his." (Y/N) went up to the man's face, if i remember correctly, he said "My captain may be a fool, but he at least can nab a prize unlike yours fucker." The man drew his sword only to be met with (Y/N)'s in hand. Their blades clashed for ten minutes before two large men, probably from the same crew as the scrawny man, dragged (Y/N) outside and shoved him away, causing him to stumble over and fall on me. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!? WATCH WHERE YOUR STUMBLING IDIOT." I shouted at him as he was trying to get up without making a bigger scene than what already unfolded. "Apologies lady...I uh..." "IT'S Miss Schnee sir! And I would appreciate it if you' would get off me." He took my hand without me offering it and brought me back on my feet. Dusting off the dirt from the road he stated, "Sorry about that Miss Schnee, I so happened to be breaking up a fight only to get myself into one." "I DON'T CARE WHA-" "Could you please stop yelling at me, I'm only a few feet away from you lady." "Great now my dress is ruined thanks to you." He looked at my dress with some judgment in his eyes and said, "Would you like for me to buy you another one?" "I scoffed, "Like you could afford a dress like this." His smirk sent shivers up my spine as he said, "If you keep on with that attitude, I'll go spend it on drinks instead of a new dress." I wanted to argue back but could find the words, his stupid smirk just took breath away. "Fine." I said angrily. So we left to the shop where I got the dress and he paid for it, but it wasn't in Lien, he paid in silver coins. That's when I knew he wasn't some random civilian, but a sailor in Atlas's navy, a privateer to be exact.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Christ this lady is something. "Will this be all sir?" "Aye, thank you." As we walked out of the store, Miss Schnee looked at be with a slight angered expression on her face. "I expect an apology." "You're holding your 'apology' in your arm there lady." Boy did that agitate her. "It's Willow Schnee, daughter of Nicholas Schnee who happens to run the Schnee Dust Company." "Beautiful name, Willow, that's a beautiful name." She looked at me with slight confusion and started to stutter, "I-uh-I st-still expect an apology for your actions." She has a thick skull, I'll give her that I thought to myself. "Very well... I'm sincerely sorry that I embarrassed you with a graceful compliment and for falling on you. By chance could we meet again under better circumstances?" As she walked away i left for the opposite direction back towards the docks thinking to myself, I might have overdone it, she walked away with redden cheeks, an angered yet embarrassed expression, and with no words to say back. I hope whichever god is listening to this, please don't let there be Atlas soldiers ready to drag me away tomorrow.

Willow's POV:

I was screaming internally, WHY AM I SO EMBARRASSED FROM A SIMPLE COMPLIMENT!? I looked back to see him head towards the docks, I didn't even get his name. Rather than chase him down for a name, I kept going my way, back home. "Hello Father!" "Evening Willow. What happened to your dress?" "I looked down at my ripped, dirtied dress. "Uh-um a man accidentally fell on top of me getting out of a fight-" "A man fell on top of you!? He didn't touch you in any way did he?" My father said with anger rising in his voice. "NO! No, he didn't do it intentionally and as an apology he bought me a new dress. I believe he may be a sailor." "Did he pay in coin instead of Lien?" I looked at him with some surprise, "Yes, silver to be exact." "Willow, I love you dearly as much as I love your mother, I never have you escorted because I know you prefer your own space and freedom. Please stay away from those people from the docks, he isn't a sailor for Atlas, he's most likely a privateer, a licensed pirate in other terms." I looked at him concerned. "I know you care about me, I also already knew he was a privateer from the way he paid for the dress, and please don't hurt yourself over me, I can defend myself." Father looked at me with a concerned expression that slowly started to smile. "I know you can, your teacher told me how well you handled yourself, and how you use your semblance in combat." We hugged each other for awhile before he needed to get back to work running his company. I went upstairs and put the dress away before laying down to rest, this can't get any stranger could it?

Present:

Willow looked at the grandfather clock on the wall and said, "I think we can continue this tomorrow you two." Winter and Weiss said in unison, "But we want to hear more about this (Y/N) and what you two did together." Weiss followed up after that and asked, "Did you at least go on that date with him?" Willow blushed and answer, "Well-um-I did, but it was ruined partially by the storm that happened to blow over and and drenched us. He put his large worn down brown coat over my head to keep me from getting entirely wet" Winter ws getting up and heading towards the door before turning around to ask, "What was the other thing that ruined it?" Willow was grabbing the tray as Weiss took the other one. "My father didn't like him, especially when he saw (Y/N) escorting me back here with the both of us smiling and laughing from his embarrassing stories from his time on the Poseidon's Folly."

Winter's POV:

"Nothing more than a typical father reaction." Mother chuckled from my answer and handed me the tray in her hands. "That it was, we can discuss this more elsewhere tomorrow if you would like to." Weiss and I looked at her wondering where else could mother talk about this without someone else hearing us. "Where are you thinking of going?" Weiss asked. "I know this beautiful spot on the beach, it's nice warm sand, trees swaying behind you as you look at towards the sea. It's an isolated spot where we could have some bonding time between us." If she can remember a spot like that in this part of the kingdom, than it really must be that nice. "I believe that's a wonderful idea." I commented. "We should go there tomorrow around noon." "Splendid, I'll let Klein know to pack us a lunch so we can stay out there." After we all agreed on tomorrow's plan, Weiss and I left for the kitchen to return the trays for Klein. "What do you think about Mom's crush on this (Y/N) guy?" "I don't know Weiss, it kinda reminds me of yours with that Neptune at Beacon." "Ho-how did you know about that!?" I looked at Weiss before entering the kitchen, "You left your scroll on the table last week and he happened to sent you a message that read under Neptune." "Did you read it?" Giving Weiss a more comforting smile, "No, that's your business, but please sis do me one favor." "What?" "Don't make a similar mistake that Mother made, I wouldn't want to see you become a shell of your former self." After setting our trays down Weiss surprised me with a bone crushing hug that she could muster. "I won't Winter, you have my word." I hugged her back with a stronger hug, "Thank you." "Winter you're crushing me!"