Chapter IV

(Y/N)'s POV:

Night fell over as I waited for the ship's 'shadow warrior' to come back, Mr. Harlow went into town to see if he could find any other information on this Schnee's whereabouts. I sat at my desk in the admiral's cabin on board my ship, looking through the maps of every island around each kingdom. Where would a terrorist organization take a prisoner without anyone noticing? My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden knocking on the door. "Enter." Expecting Mr. Harlow, Andre came in with a man in his grasp being dragged behind him. "Captain." Looking up at Andre, I had a curious expression plastered on my face. "Uuhh, Andre? Care to explain the unfortunate one there?" I asked pointing to the bruised man. "He's got something to tell you boss." Wondering what it was, I got up and walked around the desk to face the man. I grabbed a chair from the other side of the cabin to sit the man down in and ask him a couple questions. I grabbed a large cup and filled it with water for the man, letting him drink it down. "Got a name mate?" He came to and looked at me with disgust. "Why don't you go fuck yours-" Not letting him finish that statement, I gave a swift punch to the man's nose, effectively breaking it. That's when I noticed his ears. He had a pair of ears standing up on top of his head. "Faunus?" He groaned holding his nose before looking back at me answering, "Gonna do me in like every other fucking human out there!?" I looked back at Andre wondering why he brought him here. "Care to elaborate on this?" I asked him calmly. "Look at his upper left arm boss." Listening to the giant, I lifted the man's bloody sleeve up and saw a familiar tattoo. "White Fang are you?" He didn't answer, only looked away towards the window. I finally pieced it together. "Andre, thank you, you can go now." He didn't say anything, just got and left after telling me to let him know if he's being stubborn. "Being an active member of the White Fang, you gotta know something in that head of yours that I want." He looked back at me with a angered expression. "What's it to you human?" "There's two ways this is gonna go for you lad: one-I'll Keelhaul you until your bones show from the long pull under the ship. Two-you tell me where the White Fang's main base is, or the whereabouts of this Schnee you lot kidnapped, and I'll let you go in one piece in another kingdom." He looked at me as if I told a terrible joke. He started to laugh for several minutes before gasping for air. "Do you really think I'm gonna te-" In a fit of rage and irritation, I grabbed him by the shirt and dragged his tired body up to the main deck with some of the crew looking at my actions with questionable expressions. Whistling to two of the nearest crew members, they grabbed him and tied him up before hoisting him in the air. "I make this clear one LAST TIME. whereabouts or the main location of your group's base." The man was snickering after what I said. "They'll find you and your miserable crew and kill you all like the scum you are." "Mr. Henderson come here." Mr. Henderson walked up beside me looked at the man before us before asking me, "Uh, captain, what would like me to..um...do with him?" Looking to my left, I said, "This man believes we're all human beings on board this vessel, care to tell him how wrong he is with his choice of words?" Mr. Henderson looked back to him and said, "There's 580 souls on board. 300 are humans, the other 280 are faunus just like you only they were fighting Atlas far more effectively than you and they made a greater impact than the White Fang ever did." The man's smirk was fading fast as he processed what Mr. Henderson said. "What impact did they make? I haven't even heard of anything like that around this racist kingdom." I looked at Mr. Henderson and said, "I'll take it from here Mr. Henderson, you go take a break, have a drink, and relax for a while." "Thank you captain." I looked at grabbing more rope lying on deck. "Twenty years ago-give or take-those other 280 men and women were serving other captains just like I was under Atlas's navy. Everything was fair for all who did what they were asked to do until Atlas revoked our licences to be privateers. Their actions split the whole fleet into two factions: Atlas's Navy, and the new pirates of Remnant." "Wha-" "Back to my question: Base or person, NOW?" His expression was becoming more terrified as I started to tie the rope to his ankles. "What are you doing?" He squeaked. "Until you answer, you're going under my ship and coming out the other side a little different." "A little dif-differ-different?" "Imagine a wall of glass, nails, knives, or any sharp object in hand that you could use, only being barnacles at the bottom of the ship. Now imagine being dragged across that wall." I looked back up at his face as a few tears started to fall from his eyes. "I-I-I'll tell you-" "Base or person, that's all I want to know." He was starting to cry, probably thinking about what I told him. "Well?" He looked down at me, sobbing before saying, "We-west of Kuo Kuana, the island west of Men-Menagerie." I gave him a stern look with the rope nearly finished around his ankles in my hands. "Those better be true coordinates lad, or you gonna be bleeding all over if your lying" "IT'S THE TRUTH, I SWEAR IT'S THE TRUTH!" He screamed. "You two." I pointed at the ones who tied him up. "Cut him down, get the man a drink to calm his nerves, and send him on his merry way would you?" Both spoke up, "Aye sir." I walked back down into my cabin to look for the island he point out. West of Kuo Kuana, furthest island west of Menagerie. Just I closed the door to my cabin our 'shadow' warrior surprised me saying, "Captain, they kidnapped Willow Schnee." I jerked my head around and stared into his eyes, "Willow!?" "Yes captain, Headmaster Ozpin has three teams dispatched to look for her and to investigate us as well. He's also in a joint operation with Atlas Military". Fucking hell...not Willow...anyone but her.